Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

This morning at the office in my tahitian strand :)

DSC_0788 (2).jpg

Today i'm wearing my 12.6mm earrings and 13.6 mm pendant that I bought a while back from Augustus Collection.
dpgold.JPG
vendor pics
13.6.jpg
pendant
4 EE253A44 830180 480

studs (i don't like my massive earlobes but i just discovered they are great at holding big earrings-yes they have uses after all)
4 57C7A881 638157 4802 0B813E23 702673 480

Last edited:
Earrings - fantastic! Pendant is out of this world. Together they are a knockout. :)

Beautiful, Bailey! I'm surprised at how big that pendant is; it just glows! And I'm jealous of those earlobes LOL ... I have no earlobes to speak of , so could never wear those lovely studs :)

Beautiful, Bailey! I'm surprised at how big that pendant is; it just glows! And I'm jealous of those earlobes LOL ... I have no earlobes to speak of , so could never wear those lovely studs :)

Thanks CathyK, the pendant is only 13.6mm but i think the camera angle enlarged it a bit. Smaller earlobes=smaller pearls=more money in your wallet ;) thanks for making me feel better though LOL

LOL, Bailey ... nah, it doesn't work that way, sadly for my wallet ... I'm wearing big pink metallic drops earrings tonight ... dangles on small posts instead of studs :)

Today i'm wearing my 12.6mm earrings and 13.6 mm pendant that I bought a while back from Augustus Collection.

They're lovely, Bailey1856. I know this was one of your first major online purchases. I'm glad it worked out for you.

LOL, Bailey ... nah, it doesn't work that way, sadly for my wallet ... I'm wearing big pink metallic drops earrings tonight ... dangles on small posts instead of studs :)

No, It doesn't. it just goes towards more pearl purchases. LOL
How about a pic of those metallic drops?

They're lovely, Bailey1856. I know this was one of your first major online purchases. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Thank you Cyndayco. Whew. LOL. Online buying can be tricky but i think i'm beginning to figure out the difference between glamour and IRL shots. (I hope)

And now for something somewhat old fashioned - nothing like all the beauties that have been posted here, and I don't just mean the ageing neck!!
Took my avatar out tonight...
And yes, I still do love them dearly after all these years.

P9170295.jpg

Here's my first purchase from Sarah at Kojima and it's just the beginning of a long relationship I'm sure!!!

"This necklace features vintage Japan Akoya and baroque Japan Kasumi pearls strung for a classic multi-layered look. The natural color cream Akoya pearls vary in size from 6-8.5mm with some natural dimpling and fine luster. The Japan Kasumi pearls vary from 10.4 -10.9mm with an iridescent light pink natural color, natural rippling. The 41" necklace can be worn long or doubled for two different looks."

I learned from Sarah that many Akoyas look like this before they're bleached and I love the various colors from cream to golden. And these are also my first Kasumis! I'm wearing it doubled but you can also see what it looks like long. Thanks Sarah!

Attachments

• 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 29
Oh, Pkinnew, SIGH, that necklace is so very beautiful :)

Happy Huku, nothing as lovely as that necklace is ever "old fashioned" ... what are the red beads? Ruby, garnet ... ? VERY pretty!

Oh how beautiful, your necklace is a masterpiece.
I love my old akoyas and to see them done into a stunning necklace like yours mixed with the kasumi is wonderful.
Enjoy!

Happy Huku, nothing as lovely as that necklace is ever "old fashioned" ... what are the red beads? Ruby, garnet ... ? VERY pretty!

Thank you Cathy, apparently the red beads are rubies. As the old akoyas 'died' and the string got shorter, I had to find some 'fillers', the beads were a gift.

Back