Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you all for your kind words! I love coming here and basking in all the pearl love❤️❤️❤️

OMG what an amazing necklace Eclipse is @BWeaves!!! And what an absolutely gorgeous picture of it on your MOP sweather!!!! Wow!!!

@SurfnSci I love your accidental in action picture!!!!! That ring!!!!! Some SOC pearls are truly out of this world beautiful!!! Oh well... another item on my wishlist;-)))

@jeg Happy to see the Bubbles again!!!! And the Takahashi rope! And your special keshi earrings... and everything...

@CatMom Your Ts are gorgeous and I always forget to add that I love love LOVE that Kamoka ring!

I played a bit with my Bliss strand last week. Changing and adding a few pearls, this will be my ban year pastime it seems ;-)
CAADB0D8-CFE3-4990-9E6C-9F204F264201.jpeg
DFED960B-BE47-4EB4-A174-63C73FEA6BE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you all for your kind words! I love coming here and basking in all the pearl love❤️❤️❤️

OMG what an amazing necklace Eclipse is @BWeaves!!! And what an absolutely gorgeous picture of it on your MOP sweather!!!! Wow!!!

@SurfnSci I love your accidental in action picture!!!!! That ring!!!!! Some SOC pearls truly out if this world beautiful!!! Oh well... another item on my wishlist;-)))

@jeg Happy to see the Bubbles again!!!! And the Takahashi rope! And your special keshi earrings... and everything...

@CatMom Your Ts are gorgeous and always forget to add that I love love LOVE that Kamoka ring!

I played a bit with my Bliss strand last week. Changing and adding a few pearls, this will be my ban year pastime it seems ;-)View attachment 468097View attachment 468098
Thank you! Right now it's my only cherry T. Oh I love the graduated color of these. They look wonderful against your pink sweater eolian!

Thanks so much, CatMom, 86C and eolian! Thanks 86C, I’m definitely ready for Spring and lighter colors!

Eolian, I like your new Bliss re-creation! So pretty, and I was in a pink mood just like you.

CatMom, so pretty in blues! I love how you combine your love of gemstones and pearls.:giggle:

Y necklace from PP with little h earrings-
IMG_2211.jpeg
IMG_2210.jpeg

Oh my gosh, everyone's pearls are gorgeous. That Bliss necklace? Chef's kiss!!! I love a good ombre'. And blues are my favorite pearls. And asymmetric designs are another favorite. Wow, just wow.

Speaking of asymmetry, this is the first time I've worn these "black and white" Tahitian studs from Kamoka (these are the peacock / lavender pair) with my first Tahitian necklace from Kojima. They match! How have I never noticed this before? I love the white gold and sapphire leaf shaped clasp.

IMG_2381.jpeg
IMG_2382.jpeg
IMG_2384.jpeg

@SurfnSci I love your accidental in action picture!!!!! That ring!!!!! Some SOC pearls truly out if this world beautiful!!! Oh well... another item on my wishlist;-)))

@CatMom Your Ts are gorgeous and always forget to add that I love love LOVE that Kamoka ring!

I played a bit with my Bliss strand last week. Changing and adding a few pearls, this will be my ban year pastime it seems ;-)View attachment 468097View attachment 468098
Love this!

So, this is my first time posting but not the first time I've thought about it. Two things have held me back from posting. The first is how awful my neck looks at this angle! LOL.... Second, is how modest my collection is compared to everyone else. There are so many gorgeous pearls shown here. It's one of my favorite threads to read. So, sharing my lovely new pearls from the PP Colorful Edison Live Event. They make me smile every time I look at them. Just ignore the neck... :)

Attachments

• IMG_4907.jpg
    IMG_4907.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4902.jpg
    IMG_4902.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 51

Gorgeous necklace, Eolian. Love it against your pink sweater. I completely understand about finding something new with pearls you already have while on Ban Island. 🙂 I have just entered the deep recesses of Ban Island due to having renovations to the house beginning next week...new siding, new gutters, & the attic being upgraded with new insulation for better efficiency. Then, hopefully, a new deck on the front. All in all, it's going to be a major expense. So it looks like I will be shopping from my jewelry box for a considerable while. At least it will give me the chance to pull out some treasures that will get some long overdue love. 😀

CatMom, I love the blues mixed with Sapphires. And those earrings are gorgeous!

BW, your Tahitians look stunning! Love the color play.

MSC, your scallop ring is quite unusual & a great addition to anyone's collection.

Jeg, those little h earrings are the perfect compliment for you Y necklace. So light & full of Spring time!

Tiger, my neck looks like a turkey neck so not to worry. 😂 Your purple Edisons look very beautiful. Very deep saturation of color. Welcome!

Tiger, your Edisons looks amazing, and they look great on you. And hey, I'm not wild about my turkey neck, either. I'm not sure when it suddenly appeared, but it crept up on me and I never noticed. Amazingly, I never notice other people's necks, just their beautiful pearls. Pearls are wonderful camouflage for necks.

MSC, what a wonderful ring. I don't think I've ever seen a scallop pearl before.

I bought those pearls from Kojima Pearls online. She makes unusual pearl jewelry. When reading these posts on Pearl Guide, just google the vendors that are mentioned to see what kind of pieces they sell.

Today I'm wearing The Eclipse necklace (the Edisons) from Pearl Paradise. Summer Rainbow and Winter Snowman pendants on Mom's diamond hoops. Sea of Cortez ring. Intensely colored pearl from Douglas set in a rose gold Pearl Paradise Frost setting. And a Tahitian ring from Kamoka. The cherry center of that ring does not show up in the photo. It's intensely cherry with an emerald green halo. Sweater made from my own handspun yarn to mimic a mother of pearl box I have in my bedroom.

View attachment 468081View attachment 468078View attachment 468077View attachment 468080View attachment 468079

View attachment 468082
the Eclipse is fabulous. I wondered how they would look in real life. Thanks for sharing!!!

Oh my gosh, everyone's pearls are gorgeous. That Bliss necklace? Chef's kiss!!! I love a good ombre'. And blues are my favorite pearls. And asymmetric designs are another favorite. Wow, just wow.

Speaking of asymmetry, this is the first time I've worn these "black and white" Tahitian studs from Kamoka (these are the peacock / lavender pair) with my first Tahitian necklace from Kojima. They match! How have I never noticed this before? I love the white gold and sapphire leaf shaped clasp.

View attachment 468106View attachment 468105View attachment 468104
Gorgeous T's with wonderful color.

So, this is my first time posting but not the first time I've thought about it. Two things have held me back from posting. The first is how awful my neck looks at this angle! LOL.... Second, is how modest my collection is compared to everyone else. There are so many gorgeous pearls shown here. It's one of my favorite threads to read. So, sharing my lovely new pearls from the PP Colorful Edison Live Event. They make me smile every time I look at them. Just ignore the neck... :)
Gorgeous purples Tiger! I would smile too.

Welcome Tiger! Your "modest" collection was given a very dramatic infusion of color with your brilliant new necklace ... no one would notice a neck even if it had turkey attributes, although I see none on yours :) Well done!

Eolian, that Bliss on pink sweater is just dreamy!!!

BWeaves, I never dreamed that Eclipse necklace would look like that in real life; your handmade sweater is so perfect with it ... beautiful :)

Today, I decided to load up some pearls while out running errands before the rain came. 2 Kojima Waterfall necklaces doubled, PP small Vietnamese blue Akoya, larger blue Akoya necklace from David Norman, WSS bracelets & light blue Akoya bracelet from David, Autore WSS ring, & fun Freshwater earrings my husband gave me for Christmas.
20240227_180426.jpg
20240227_180542.jpg
20240227_180440.jpg

Back