Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

G'Day Everyone!
Those are GORGEOUS PEARLS...all of them!
Started my day DROOLING!

Trying so hard to catch up ... you all look wonderful, and I am so grateful for the beauty you all share so kindly ... you make my day! Jeg, the pearls, ALL the pearls ... but you stopped me in my tracks with that green dress and short silver grey short quilted jacket look ... WOW. SurfnSci, that purple SOC ring is breathtaking!!! CatMom with the incredible green Tahitians ... Eolian I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you re-styled that circled bracelet with the labradorite and one starstruck Tahitian, swoonworthy :) Now B'Weaves ... IF and when the good husband notices the new necklace perhaps you can call it the Eclipse necklace, and wear it to the eclipse, and suggest that the colors represent the moody yet intense purple and gold shadows cast as the moon and sun dance in the sky ... I think he could not resist that story. Yes I admit I have some experience writing husband stories LOL ....

Cathy!!! Brilliant! Eclipse necklace, it is!!!

Thank you, CatMom, BWeaves, CathyKeshi and SurfnSci! Thanks, Cathy- it’s always an adventure when I start digging in my closets. Crop is back!

Oooo, fabulous colors on your SOC ring, SurfnSci!

Gorgeous goldens, 86C!!! I love the little keshi chain- more things to remember to pull out!

A Tahitian pendant from Kojima with all Tahitian pieces I assembled. The bracelets are knotted with tiny Tahitians from Alex Collins. I’m looking forward to watching tomorrow’s PP Live event with Alex, BTW. Should be fun!
IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_5981.jpeg

Thank you, CatMom, BWeaves, CathyKeshi and SurfnSci! Thanks, Cathy- it’s always an adventure when I start digging in my closets. Crop is back!

Oooo, fabulous colors on your SOC ring, SurfnSci!

Gorgeous goldens, 86C!!! I love the little keshi chain- more things to remember to pull out!

A Tahitian pendant from Kojima with all Tahitian pieces I assembled. The bracelets are knotted with tiny Tahitians from Alex Collins. I’m looking forward to watching tomorrow’s PP Live event with Alex, BTW. Should be fun!
View attachment 468041View attachment 468042
As usual, gorgeous pearls that are perfect with your outfit!

Thank you, CatMom, Douglas and 86C! Awwww, you guys are too kind! Pearl people are the best.:giggle:

Unusual colors of Tahitians from Druzy, with Tahitian keshi studs from Kamoka. I made the Tahitian and golden SS keshi jackets to wear with the studs.
IMG_2188.jpeg
IMG_6623.jpeg

Thank you, CatMom, Douglas and 86C! Awwww, you guys are too kind! Pearl people are the best.:giggle:

Unusual colors of Tahitians from Druzy, with Tahitian keshi studs from Kamoka. I made the Tahitian and golden SS keshi jackets to wear with the studs.
View attachment 468054View attachment 468055
I don't think I've ever seen Tahitians that color before.

Thank you, CatMom and 86C! Thanks, CatMom, I‘ve had this strand for a long time and still haven’t seen another one with all taupe colors. I wasn’t sure what to think when I first got it because the coloring is so unusual. The temporary strand originally had a few more goldish pearls that I removed to make it more brownish across the strand except for the one grey pearl.

Fancy color Tahitians, Bubbles and Sister strand, from Kojima. I added Tahitians to the metal disks made by a San Francisco artist, for the earrings.
IMG_2189.jpeg
IMG_2186.jpeg

Thank you, CatMom and 86C! Thanks, CatMom, I‘ve had this strand for a long time and still haven’t seen another one with all taupe colors. I wasn’t sure what to think when I first got it because the coloring is so unusual. The temporary strand originally had a few more goldish pearls that I removed to make it more brownish across the strand except for the one grey pearl.

Fancy color Tahitians, Bubbles and Sister strand, from Kojima. I added Tahitians to the metal disks made by a San Francisco artist, for the earrings.
View attachment 468062View attachment 468061
I love those Kojima bubble necklaces!

How do you get the super nice mix of colors? I am finding I like the slight variation, but not sure where I would buy such a strand to string. Where could a just regular person get such a strand in a little shape variation? I don't even know what to google...or is this way past google?

How do you get the super nice mix of colors? I am finding I like the slight variation, but not sure where I would buy such a strand to string. Where could a just regular person get such a strand in a little shape variation? I don't even know what to google...or is this way past google?

I bought those pearls from Kojima Pearls online. She makes unusual pearl jewelry. When reading these posts on Pearl Guide, just google the vendors that are mentioned to see what kind of pieces they sell.

Today I'm wearing The Eclipse necklace (the Edisons) from Pearl Paradise. Summer Rainbow and Winter Snowman pendants on Mom's diamond hoops. Sea of Cortez ring. Intensely colored pearl from Douglas set in a rose gold Pearl Paradise Frost setting. And a Tahitian ring from Kamoka. The cherry center of that ring does not show up in the photo. It's intensely cherry with an emerald green halo. Sweater made from my own handspun yarn to mimic a mother of pearl box I have in my bedroom.

IMG_2374.jpeg
IMG_2377.jpeg
IMG_2378.jpeg
IMG_2375.jpeg
IMG_2376.jpeg

IMG_2379.jpeg

Last edited:
Back