Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

WOWZA! My Edisons just arrived. Holy carp (sic), I've never seen pearls like these before. Thank you Hisano and Jeremy!

View attachment 467958

Well, these satisfy my "pearl shrinkage syndrome" and my "need more color" pearl desires. I'm afraid people are going to think they are metal beads.

I'm wearing them with the worst shirt possible, a purple T-shirt. I should have planned better for today. These need a nice V-neck blouse, as they really look great against my skin. I decided to NOT go matchy-matchy with my earrings. I'm wearing Mom's diamond hoops with two Kojima pendants - Winter Snowman and Summer Rain.

View attachment 467959View attachment 467961

Other possible pendants for my earrings, The Queen (Kojima) and a carved Tahitian from Kamoka, for a black and white look. Purple Plum pendant (Kojima) with the knobby bail shown for color comparison.

View attachment 467960
Those colors are truly amazing.

Incredible, BWeaves! Hope you break the news to Greg soon so you can wear it every day!

You have a wonderful collection to play with, eolian! Seems like there are several others on Ban Island. Enough to have one big show and tell and pearly playtime.

Wearing a fancy colored T strand and a T pendant from Kojima. I wire wrapped the dangly station chain and bracelet.
View attachment 467987View attachment 467988
Lovely T's jeg. I really like your bracelet and chain, very cool!

Thanks so much, Douglas and CatMom! I’ve been going through my Tahitian pieces trying to pull out things that haven’t had attention for a while.

Little h Tahitian and ruby earrings with two strands I put together with collected, mostly chubby drop Tahitians.
IMG_2147.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg

Happy weekend, all!

86C, love your classic look!

Eolian, your bracelet "makeover" is lovely and your entire collection is stunning! I think I might be seeing your fantastic Love strand in the mix, as well?

Jeg, I'm loving all of your Tahitians this week - such gorgeous colors, especially your Kojima strand!

BWeaves, your new Edisons are seriously incredible. Those colors o_O!!!! The more I stare at it, the more it bleaches my retinas, haha. What a treasure!

CMW Tahitians for me today.
20240213_162958.jpeg
20240213_163135.jpeg

JEG, love your T's, and your wire wrapped necklaces are great. And of course, the little h earrings are amazing.

Surfnsci, wow, that's a gorgeous T necklace. Love the color.

It was a very rainy day today. Very dark. Too dark to take photos. I wore the Edisons with a ripped neck, wine colored T-shirt, and large peacock Tahitian studs from Ocean's Cove. The Edisons looked like Tahitians because of the dark shirt and dark skies. Greg didn't notice the necklace was new. If I can pull this off a few more times, by the time he notices I can say, "What? This old thing? You've seen it before."

Last edited:
Gorgeous T's jeg and Surfnsci!

Thank you jeg, BWeaves, Catmom, Douglas and Surfnsci!

@SurfnSci Yes ;-) the Love strand is on the picture the first one from the top, it is definitely my “instant glam” piece, I had it today for a family lunch, the light was not too good for the pics though... Love your CMW blues💙💙💙

@jeg Oh Wow the special colors Kojima necklace! Truly a special piece!

@BWeaves The suspense! Will your husband ever realize you have a new piece? ;-)))
0FB2E88A-AF58-4965-9F09-977CD5CD0458.jpeg

I'll join in on the Tahitian love. Today is a very rainy, dark day so hard to get decent pics. I'm wearing my green Tahitians with my Rikitea bracelet, baroque earrings and cherry Kamoka ring and drop.

1708277052269.jpeg

1708277093740.jpeg

1708277149125.jpeg

Thank you, BWeaves, CatMom, SurfnSci and eolian! Oh, I love all the Tahitian colors! SurfnSci, those blues are yummy! Eolian, you did such a wonderful job of arranging your Love strand. It’s so appealing! And CatMom, every piece is eye-catching! I love those dark shades of greens and blues.

I am still going through my Tahitians, but took a break so I could wear my new Japan Kasumi tin cup from Kojima again. Worn with Japan Kasumi golden drop earrings, and a FW pendant, also from Kojima, and a station chain I made.
IMG_2178.jpeg
IMG_6077.jpeg

Thank you, BWeaves, CatMom, SurfnSci and eolian! Oh, I love all the Tahitian colors! SurfnSci, those blues are yummy! Eolian, you did such a wonderful job of arranging your Love strand. It’s so appealing! And CatMom, every piece is eye-catching! I love those dark shades of greens and blues.

I am still going through my Tahitians, but took a break so I could wear my new Japan Kasumi tin cup from Kojima again. Worn with Japan Kasumi golden drop earrings, and a FW pendant, also from Kojima, and a station chain I made.
View attachment 468008View attachment 468009
What stunning pearls and I love your styling. The station necklace is a nice design - well done!

Hi, could someone tell me it is a pearl or not please, Thank you.
It looks like a button or a bead to me, too. It has a shank with a hole in it for sewing it to fabric. Probably plastic or possibly glass.

The mother of pearl buttons I've seen have all been flat, not spherical, so I don't think it's any kind of pearl nacre.

Wow, these Edisons look good with everything. No regrets!!!

Sometimes they look dark and blend, and sometimes they pop like an oil slick. Wearing with 10mm peacock Tahitian studs from Ocean's Cove. A few of the Edisons look a bit like the peacock T's, so they blend well. Some of the pearls are a completely different color on the "back side" which makes the necklace change looks depending on how the pearls lay.

IMG_2355.jpeg

Yesterday, with a ripped, wine colored T shirt.

IMG_2357.jpeg

Today, with a deep green waffle top.

IMG_2354.jpeg

One day I'll actually wear them with something classy, but that would require me to actually leave the house.

IMG_2359.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your kind compliments, Heidi!
Those pearls are so splashy, BWeaves! I’m glad we will all get to enjoy them with you!

A strand of Tahitians from CMW, and two tin cups I wire-wrapped with tiny Tahitians from Alex Collins.
IMG_2134.jpeg
IMG_4960.jpeg

Thanks so much for your kind compliments, Heidi!
Those pearls are so splashy, BWeaves! I’m glad we will all get to enjoy them with you!

A strand of Tahitians from CMW, and two tin cups I wire-wrapped with tiny Tahitians from Alex Collins.
View attachment 468027View attachment 468028
I love the grey/blues! Your wired wrapped strand is perfect.

Wow, these Edisons look good with everything. No regrets!!!

Sometimes they look dark and blend, and sometimes they pop like an oil slick. Wearing with 10mm peacock Tahitian studs from Ocean's Cove. A few of the Edisons look a bit like the peacock T's, so they blend well. Some of the pearls are a completely different color on the "back side" which makes the necklace change looks depending on how the pearls lay.

View attachment 468025

Yesterday, with a ripped, wine colored T shirt.

View attachment 468024

Today, with a deep green waffle top.

View attachment 468026

One day I'll actually wear them with something classy, but that would require me to actually leave the house.

View attachment 468023
Every time you wear them with a different color I think I like them best on this color. Apparently there is no color that they don't look gorgeous on.

Eolian, it's so good to see the Love strand again! You made a truly perfect T necklace ❤️

CatMom, the overtones on your Ts are lovely and I love the pairng of those pieces!

Jeg, that's a gorgeous CMW necklace! And I of course love your new Kasumi tincup and tiny Collins Ts.

BWeaves, I remain in awe of those Edisons...Please keep the pics coming!!!

Cortez ring today...Serendipitous in-action shot, since I realized I had forgotten to take it off before going for a hike.
20240218_170534.jpeg
20240218_133559.jpeg

Trying so hard to catch up ... you all look wonderful, and I am so grateful for the beauty you all share so kindly ... you make my day! Jeg, the pearls, ALL the pearls ... but you stopped me in my tracks with that green dress and short silver grey short quilted jacket look ... WOW. SurfnSci, that purple SOC ring is breathtaking!!! CatMom with the incredible green Tahitians ... Eolian I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you re-styled that circled bracelet with the labradorite and one starstruck Tahitian, swoonworthy :) Now B'Weaves ... IF and when the good husband notices the new necklace perhaps you can call it the Eclipse necklace, and wear it to the eclipse, and suggest that the colors represent the moody yet intense purple and gold shadows cast as the moon and sun dance in the sky ... I think he could not resist that story. Yes I admit I have some experience writing husband stories LOL ....

Stunning T's, Ladies! Tahitians are favored by me but today I was in the mood for some golden sunshine since it had warmed a bit & the sun was actually out. My GSS necklace & earrings I got from David Norman & my Akoya keshi necklace from PP with the GSS pendant enhancer(also from David).
20240220_022325.jpg

Back