Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I just received another SS golden pair from Pearl Paradise. These are the Eternal Collection. I am in love ❤️. Now I am on a self imposed ban for a while, but hey...I'm happy
1000002669.jpg
1000002656.jpg

Last edited:
Moneymeister: Gorgeous goldens!

I'm wearing some new earrings from Kojima that I bought during the 36% off sale a couple months ago. I think they're more summer earrings. I can see wearing them with tank tops and linen more than fuzzy sweaters. They're not really my style, but I'm drawn to asymmetry. I usually don't like longgggggg dangles, but these are nice and light weight.

IMG_2342.jpeg
IMG_2343.jpeg
IMG_2344.jpeg
IMG_2345.jpeg

Ah, I bummed out. I'm going to have to miss the Collins PP Live event. I have a class I'm taking over Zoom on Sprang. I guess I'll watch the recording later, but I would love to see this one live.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Jeremy, AzFlyGirl, CatMom and SurfnSci!

SurfnSci, your goldens look so beautiful on you! I really like the look of your minimal spacing between pearls on that necklace.

Beautiful goldens for you, too, moneymeister! They are a great pair to keep you happy during your ban. Hope it doesn’t last long…:confused:

I like the long dangle earrings, BWeaves! But they don’t have to be summery. They have an icy cool look for winter, too!

JEG: In the last photo there's a strand with large pearls which has a cup over it. Those pearls just glow. Do you remember what they were?
BWeaves, I think the one you are asking about was a ripple pearl strand. The color is washed out in the photo, so the pearls were more of a greeny gold. It sold the first day. The one in the shelf above it was similar and that one also sold.

Another little treasure from Tucson… a golden SS pendant from Kojima’s “I Love Being A Pearl” collection. Worn with the yellow gold baby Akoya hoops from Baggins and a tin cup I made with extra Vietnamese Akoya from HK.
IMG_2120.jpeg
IMG_2121.jpeg
IMG_2122.jpeg

Out to dinner with friends. Earrings are pistachio Tahitians that were loose pearls from Pearl Paradise's FB live event from HK that was set in their Diamond Dot setting. The pistachio banded Tahitian strand I've had for a very long time from Tahitian pearls dot biz . The ring has also been in my collection for a long time and the color of the Tahitian pearl is hard to describe--- it's bronze but in the dark pistachio range.
We continue to be cold here in the Northeast and I don't give up my turtlenecks until late May!

20240208_161437.jpg
20240208_162657.jpg
20240208_161242.jpg
20240208_163835.jpg
20240208_163935.jpg
20240208_162609.jpg

And a couple more pics from Tucson. A stunning view AzFlyGirl and her friend shared with us over dinner. Her friend has a pretty cool cactus collection.
Thank you JEG for posting the photos. It was such a magical afternoon and evening spending time with my ' pearl girls' ! By the way Bunny looked awesome in the garden :)

Last edited:
And a couple more pics from Tucson. A stunning view AzFlyGirl and her friend shared with us over dinner. Her friend has a pretty cool cactus collection.
View attachment 467924View attachment 467925View attachment 467926
Another little treasure from Tucson… a golden SS pendant from Kojima’s “I Love Being A Pearl” collection. Worn with the yellow gold baby Akoya hoops from Baggins and a tin cup I made with extra Vietnamese Akoya from HK.
View attachment 467921View attachment 467922View attachment 467923
Thanks...and your pendant is absolutely adorable.

The landscapes are stunning. I love the west. The cactus landscape by the pool is very pretty. I have never seen a little cactus arrangement like that before.

Out to dinner with friends. Earrings are pistachio Tahitians that were loose pearls from Pearl Paradise's FB live event from HK that was set in their Diamond Dot setting. The pistachio banded Tahitian strand I've had for a very long time from Tahitian pearls dot biz . The ring has also been in my collection for a long time and the color of the Tahitian pearl is hard to describe--- it's bronze but in the dark pistachio range.
We continue to be cold here in the Northeast and I don't give up my turtlenecks until late May!

View attachment 467927View attachment 467928View attachment 467929View attachment 467930View attachment 467931View attachment 467932
I love this strand on you. Very pretty with your skin and haircolor.

I'm wearing some new earrings from Kojima that I bought during the 36% off sale a couple months ago. I think they're more summer earrings. I can see wearing them with tank tops and linen more than fuzzy sweaters. They're not really my style, but I'm drawn to asymmetry. I usually don't like longgggggg dangles, but these are nice and light weight.

View attachment 467920View attachment 467919View attachment 467918View attachment 467917

Ah, I bummed out. I'm going to have to miss the Collins PP Live event. I have a class I'm taking over Zoom on Sprang. I guess I'll watch the recording later, but I would love to see this one live.
Thank you! funny how a new pair of earrings can be so exciting. I just love how simple and beautiful the design is.
Your earrings are super cute. The (keshi?) shapes remind me of dolphins. I think they would be especially cute in summer. They would show off a tan.

Last edited:

View attachment 467920View attachment 467919View attachment 467918View attachment 467917

Normally I'm a little lurking gremlin who only reads and doesn't post, but I have to say I love these earrings, BWeaves! One reminds me of Maui's hook and the other looks like a leaping fish or dolphin. Super beachy and whimsical.

Thanks JEG! And wow, that "I love being a pearl" pearl is HUGE. And the pearl hoops are great, too. And thanks for posting all those photos!

2thdktr: Gorgeous pistachio Tahitians.

Moneymeister: Oh, yes, my dangles do look like leaping dolphins. I think it depends on which side of the keshi is facing forward. I keep seeing different things in them. Like seeing pictures in clouds.

Thank you, AzFlyGirl, and yes to Pearls Girls time!:giggle: Thank you, moneymeister and BWeaves! The pendant is a fun shape!

Pretty pistachios, 2thdktr. They look great together!

Celonmaril, I hope you come out to play more often!

Golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi. Worn with fw and ruby studs from little h, and GSS dangle jackets I made to wear with studs.
IMG_2132.jpeg
IMG_4954.jpeg

Thank you, AzFlyGirl, and yes to Pearls Girls time!:giggle: Thank you, moneymeister and BWeaves! The pendant is a fun shape!

Golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi. Worn with fw and ruby studs from little h, and GSS dangle jackets I made to wear with studs.
View attachment 467934View attachment 467935
Takahashi and little h - that combo is perfect!

View attachment 467934View attachment 467935
Love that pairing! ❤️❤️❤️

Jeg, I'm actively drooling over your look today, wow!!!! Those keshi in particular are amazing. Of course the lovely little h earrings are also stellar :) Your new “I Love Being A Pearl” GSS pendant is also really lovely.

2thdktr, your pistachio collection is gorgeous! I love your earrings and especially your ring!

BWeaves, your new earrings are so fun and chic!

Moneymeister, your GSS collection is fantastic - love you new eternal earrings - and in my opinion, worth the trip to Ban Island...I'm vacationing there myself right now :giggle:

I've been on a wire-wrapping craze of late. Bracelet made with Kamoka Ts.
20240210_154131 (1).jpeg
20240210_155030.jpeg

Last edited:
Back