Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I wasn't good last night. I'm still hyperventilating about my purchase. I had a virtual meeting with Hisano and Jeremy this morning. It was lovely to talk to them in person again. I picked out a yellow gold orbit clasp, and grape thread from Pattye (or maybe night color, but probably grape) to knot the necklace. It's going to be a bit longer than normal. The pearls already measure 18 inches, and the large orbit clasp and knots will also add some length.

For the virtual meeting, I wore my latest little h purchases. The lighting is very dark today. The rubies are much brighter in real life.

IMG_2222.jpeg
IMG_2227.jpeg

Yesterday it was Kamoka all the way. Coral Atoll necklace and Bali earrings. One of my favorite jeans & T-shirts strands.

IMG_2228.jpeg

Last edited:
Gorgeous Edisons, CatMom, such lovely pinks and peaches!

Thank you, Jeg! I like making pendants but then I forget to wear them since strands are easier to put on in my half-awake-before-work state ☺️

BWeaves, your little h collection is gorgeous (especially your emerald pendant), and I really love your new ruby pieces today! Pretty Kamoka Ts, too.

GSS necklace and ring from Pearl Paradise today.
20240125_143227 (2).jpeg

20240125_145216.jpeg
20240125_143319.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank so much, SurfnSci, 86C and CatMom!

I really like the delicate pendants you’ve been creating, SurfnSci. And of course the Fiji bracelet!:silly:

Really pretty pinks and peaches and lavenders, CatMom! They look beautiful! I love the colors of Edisons. I was overly tempted by yesterday’s event, but I was very good about sitting on my hands. I hope to see some of the treasures!
I'm being good right now but it sure is hard. Can't wait to see some goodies others got.

So excited to see your new strand, BWeaves! It will give you some new colors to play with and a slightly different length. I like strands that are shorter or longer than 18”. 18 tends to hit a lot of the necklines of my clothes so I like having different lengths.

Your goldens are just glowing SurfnSci! Beautiful!

I agree, 86C- sooooo hard!

Thank you, Jeg! I like making pendants but then I forget to wear them since strands are easier to put on in my half-awake-before-work state ☺️

BWeaves, your little h collection is gorgeous (especially your emerald pendant), and I really love your new ruby pieces today! Pretty Kamoka Ts, too.

View attachment 467734
View attachment 467730 View attachment 467731

What a nice sunny color! And a beautiful length. Is that 24"?

SurfnSci: Wow, those are gorgeous Goldens. Just the right amount of baroqueness, with green and rose overtones, and shiny. Wow.

Today, it's Kojima Tahitians for me. These were the first Tahitians I ordered that I kept. The white gold and sapphire, leaf shaped clasp sucked me in. The pearls looked like nothing in the box, but just came alive next to my skin. They're not dark, and they're not pastel, and they're not super colorful, but they have a lot of color. They're very hard to describe. But they have the right amount of plumpiness. This was the start of my love affair with large, baroque, colorful pearls.

The earrings match well, despite being yellow gold and opals. This was my first experience with the horseshoe finding and I love it. I've had Sarah replace a few of the hooks on my earrings with these horseshoes.

IMG_2236.jpeg
IMG_2231.jpeg
IMG_2232.jpeg

Last edited:
I wasn't good last night. I'm still hyperventilating about my purchase. I had a virtual meeting with Hisano and Jeremy this morning. It was lovely to talk to them in person again. I picked out a yellow gold orbit clasp, and grape thread from Pattye (or maybe night color, but probably grape) to knot the necklace. It's going to be a bit longer than normal. The pearls already measure 18 inches, and the large orbit clasp and knots will also add some length.

For the virtual meeting, I wore my latest little h purchases. The lighting is very dark today. The rubies are much brighter in real life.

View attachment 467727View attachment 467728

Yesterday it was Kamoka all the way. Coral Atoll necklace and Bali earrings. One of my favorite jeans & T-shirts strands.

View attachment 467729
Can't wait to see it BWeaves! Lovely Little H's and T's.

View attachment 467734
View attachment 467730 View attachment 467731
Beautiful sunshiney strand SurfnSci!

SurfnSci: Wow, those are gorgeous Goldens. Just the right amount of baroqueness, with green and rose overtones, and shiny. Wow.

Today, it's Kojima Tahitians for me. These were the first Tahitians I ordered that I kept. The white gold and sapphire, leaf shaped clasp sucked me in. The pearls looked like nothing in the box, but just came alive next to my skin. They're not dark, and they're not pastel, and they're not super colorful, but they have a lot of color. They're very hard to describe. But they have the right amount of plumpiness. This was the start of my love affair with large, baroque, colorful pearls.

The earrings match well, despite being yellow gold and opals. This was my first experience with the horseshoe finding and I love it. I've had Sarah replace a few of the hooks on my earrings with these horseshoes.

View attachment 467738View attachment 467736View attachment 467735
Gorgeous Tahitians and I especially love the opal earrings!

OOO, CatMom, those T's are gorgeous. The ring! The earrings! I especially love the clasps on the necklace and bracelet.
Thanks BWeaves! I love those clasps too.

Happy weekend, all!

Thank you for your kind words, Jeg, Pearl Dreams, BWeaves and CatMom!

BWeaves, love your Kojima look yesterday and that clasp! CatMom, those are gorgeous Ts, and I agree with BWeaves that the clasps are especially lovely. Gosh, I need to step up my clasp game. Pearl Dreams, wow, impressive eye - The strand is 20 inches, but I wore a ~3 inch chain extender (not pictured) so just about 24 in!

Cortez mabe necklace today. I wear it frequently, but it never seems to photograph very accurately. Today the light cooperated a bit!
20240121_141245.jpeg
20240114_134147.jpeg
20240121_141404.jpeg

Happy weekend, all!

BWeaves, love your Kojima look yesterday and that clasp! CatMom, those are gorgeous Ts, and I agree with BWeaves that the clasps are especially lovely. Gosh, I need to step up my clasp game. Pearl Dreams, wow, impressive eye - The strand is 20 inches, but I wore a ~3 inch chain extender (not pictured) so just about 24 in!

Cortez mabe necklace today. I wear it frequently, but it never seems to photograph very accurately. Today the light cooperated a bit!
View attachment 467753 View attachment 467754 View attachment 467755
I love your Mabe necklace SurfnSci! The colors are so delicate but beautiful. I would wear it all the time as well.

Happy weekend, all!

View attachment 467753 View attachment 467754 View attachment 467755
Drool worthy!! 😍🤤

Back