Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you 86C!
Gorgeous Tahitians, SurfnSci!!:giggle:

Blue Tahitian strand and studs from Alex Collins, and a tin cup I made with tiny Tahitians from Alex Collins.
IMG_2054.jpeg
IMG_2304.jpeg

Jeg, your blue Collins strand always makes me smile - it's just soooo pretty!

Wowza, CatMom, the luster on your earrings is incredible! Beautiful pearls and sapphires!!!
Thank you SurfnSci!

Thanks so much, CatMom, Analyntiu, SurfnSci and 86C!:giggle:

Oooo, such a pretty combination of icy blues, CatMom!

A metallic Freshadama strand and Edison pendant from PP, worn with studs from a Ruckus, which seems so long ago now…
IMG_2064.jpeg
IMG_3060.jpeg

Thanks so much, CatMom, Analyntiu, SurfnSci and 86C!:giggle:

Oooo, such a pretty combination of icy blues, CatMom!

A metallic Freshadama strand and Edison pendant from PP, worn with studs from a Ruckus, which seems so long ago now…
View attachment 467713View attachment 467714
Gorgeous metallics jeg! It always amazes me how many different types of gorgeous pearls there are.

In honor of PP's Edison day yesterday I am wearing my peachy/pinky/lavender Edisons. Of course they are nowhere near yesterday's beauties! With them I am wearing my PP Lavender and mixed FW bracelets and my keshi earrings. I can't wait to see some of yesterday's beautiful Edisons shown on here.

1706202980461.jpeg

1706203172738.jpeg

1706203219391.jpeg

Thank so much, SurfnSci, 86C and CatMom!

I really like the delicate pendants you’ve been creating, SurfnSci. And of course the Fiji bracelet!:silly:

Really pretty pinks and peaches and lavenders, CatMom! They look beautiful! I love the colors of Edisons. I was overly tempted by yesterday’s event, but I was very good about sitting on my hands. I hope to see some of the treasures!

Thank so much, SurfnSci, 86C and CatMom!

I really like the delicate pendants you’ve been creating, SurfnSci. And of course the Fiji bracelet!:silly:

Really pretty pinks and peaches and lavenders, CatMom! They look beautiful! I love the colors of Edisons. I was overly tempted by yesterday’s event, but I was very good about sitting on my hands. I hope to see some of the treasures!
Thanks jeg! I really wanted to gobble up that coppery strand but I must be good.

Back