Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

CatMom, oooh, your GSS pearls and diamonds are lovely! And so, so perfect for a sunshine-y pick me up during dreary weather.
Thank you! We had between 6-10 inches of rain in the area yesterday and it's raining again today. Major flooding going on here.

Thanks so much, CatMom and lary007!!
SurfnSci, your colorful Tahitians are gorgeous! I like the unique design you created with your pendant, too!
CatMom, thank you for posting your sunshine! Your pearls and gems and outfit brought a bright sunny smile!:giggle:
BWeaves, your dad must love seeing you enjoying your mom’s pearls. Pretty layers of white!

I love watching local TV when I’m in Hawaii because they wear pearls and shells and flowers. All my favorite things. For years, the pearls of choice have been very dark Tahitians. I see lots of dark studs on people at work. On this trip, I noticed several people at work wearing white studs. Too big for Akoya, so possibly SS but more likely FW because of the gloss. On one of the shows I was watching, a woman was wearing a strand of Koa beads with a section of Tahitians in the center. I decided I had to make myself a rope, so I bought a strand of Koa wood beads from a vendor at one of the farmer’s markets. I don’t have very many extra T’s left, so my section of T’s is not at all matched. I made it into a rope so I can display the section of T’s differently. Wearing it with a strand of silver blue T’s from PP, and a leather bracelet from SF that I added a T dangle to.

IMG_2047.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg

Thanks so much, CatMom and lary007!!
SurfnSci, your colorful Tahitians are gorgeous! I like the unique design you created with your pendant, too!
CatMom, thank you for posting your sunshine! Your pearls and gems and outfit brought a bright sunny smile!:giggle:
BWeaves, your dad must love seeing you enjoying your mom’s pearls. Pretty layers of white!

I love watching local TV when I’m in Hawaii because they wear pearls and shells and flowers. All my favorite things. For years, the pearls of choice have been very dark Tahitians. I see lots of dark studs on people at work. On this trip, I noticed several people at work wearing white studs. Too big for Akoya, so possibly SS but more likely FW because of the gloss. On one of the shows I was watching, a woman was wearing a strand of Koa beads with a section of Tahitians in the center. I decided I had to make myself a rope, so I bought a strand of Koa wood beads from a vendor at one of the farmer’s markets. I don’t have very many extra T’s left, so my section of T’s is not at all matched. I made it into a rope so I can display the section of T’s differently. Wearing it with a strand of silver blue T’s from PP, and a leather bracelet from SF that I added a T dangle to.

View attachment 467655View attachment 467656
Love the Koa beads and Tahitians together jeg. What a great rope.

I keep forgetting to post pics but here is what I wore today....WSS necklace with WSS enhancer, long strand of pearls that were my Mom's (maybe Akoya) & pearl & diamond wreath brooch in my hair (also Mom's).View attachment 467658View attachment 467659
Ooo love the brooch in your hair. I have done that with gemstone ones but haven't with pearls ones yet. I need to start, lol. Beautiful WSSs!

Thanks SurfnSci, BWeaves and CatMom!
86C I have been collecting hair picks to wear, but maybe I need to try clipping some brooches to my buns!

Ombre Tahitian strand from PP, a Tahitian keshi necklace I made, and earrings from Hawaii.

IMG_2048.jpeg
IMG_1725.jpeg

Love your Tahitians, @jeg . I have some hair picks I wear a lot in the Summer but they don't have pearls. I have a number of pearl brooches I wore when I worked but am trying to find new ways to wear them so they're not just sitting in my jewelry box.

JEG: I love a good ombre' necklace. It goes great with your new earrings.

lary007: Ooo, that chocolate pearls is delicious looking.

PISTACHIO DAY!

Pistachio baroque akoyas from PP. This was the only strand PP had at the RUCKUS I attended, and I grabbed it immediately.
Ombre' Tahitian keshi Tin-cup with ombre' Tahitian drop pearl from Kojima. Pistachio Tahitian studs from Kojima.

IMG_2211.jpeg
IMG_2212.jpeg
IMG_2213.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks 86C and BWeaves!
What a gorgeous pearl and setting you selected, Lary007!
Fantastic pistachio/greens, BWeaves! So, I’m playing the pearl color game with you…

Dark lavender pearls from one of the PP Hong Kong Live events. I made them into a tin cup. Worn with Japan Kasumi earrings from Kojima and a tiny keshi chain I made.
IMG_2057.jpeg
IMG_2778.jpeg

Thanks SurfnSci, BWeaves and CatMom!
86C I have been collecting hair picks to wear, but maybe I need to try clipping some brooches to my buns!

Ombre Tahitian strand from PP, a Tahitian keshi necklace I made, and earrings from Hawaii.

View attachment 467668View attachment 467667
Oh that strand goes perfectly with your new earrings jeg! Beautiful!

Back