Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Todays wear are some Madamas

Todays wear are some MadamasTodays wear are some Madamas

And BWeaves, I need to see more pics of your little h pieces please!

Hi Purr!

Well, the emerald little h Grotto pendant arrived, and I had a bit of buyer's remorse. It was absolutely gorgeous, but I've bought so many pearl pieces this last 2 months, and I like my previous pieces better, so I sent it back. I really need to pay my insurance premiums with that money, cough cough.

My little h pieces. The emerald Finestrino / Point pendant and emerald and pearl tin-cup are from my first and second RUCKUS's. The ruby Grotto pendant and Point earrings are new last month. The Hong Kong Live gold SS pearl pendant that I've name Pomme de la Mer is also new last month. Not little h, but still "pearl bucks to Pearl Paradise," so I've really overspent on pearls recently.
IMG_2008.jpeg
IMG_2009.jpeg
IMG_2010.jpeg
IMG_2014.jpeg

Last edited:
Wowza, BWeaves, that is a gorgeous collection!

Love your Kasumi earrings, Jeg - those overtones are amazing and look great with your Pacific Pearls strand.

Thanks so much, SurfnSci! Thanks, Douglas! It’s such a great wall display.

I‘ve had so much fun playing with all the pearls from my visit to the Takahashi office in Japan. I had asked to look for a pair of 9-9.5mm for studs, two baroque strands I could use for a rope, a short round strand, and also waiting for me- a pair of baroque grey Akoya studs I had chosen during the summer, and those beautiful rare colors of Akoya. This time, I decided to knot them into bracelets of different sizes. Everything was chosen separately. I didn’t make any attempt to match anything.
IMG_1983.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg
IMG_1984.jpeg
IMG_7278.jpeg
IMG_7289.jpeg
IMG_7269.jpeg

I‘ve had so much fun playing with all the pearls from my visit to the Takahashi office in Japan. I had asked to look for a pair of 9-9.5mm for studs, two baroque strands I could use for a rope, a short round strand, and also waiting for me- a pair of baroque grey Akoya studs I had chosen during the summer, and those beautiful rare colors of Akoya. This time, I decided to knot them into bracelets of different sizes. Everything was chosen separately. I didn’t make any attempt to match anything.
View attachment 467239View attachment 467240View attachment 467241View attachment 467242View attachment 467243View attachment 467244
Amazing! Lovely pearls

Wait, BWeaves, which emerald grotto did you buy/sent back? Don't think I remembered you grabbing one! I do love your original emerald finestrino/point pendant!!!

This one.

I love the little h Grotto pendants, but I decided I liked my Finestrino enhancer better.

This emerald Grotto should be back at PP tomorrow if anyone else would like it.

View attachment 467239View attachment 467240View attachment 467241View attachment 467242View attachment 467243View attachment 467244
Oh such gorgeous pearls jeg. I don't think it could get any better than those!

Love seeing everyone wearing their pearls!

I just recvd a pair of 12mm metallic freshwaters. The luster is great but the photo advertised said they were purple?

In person they are a gorgeous rose gold/mauve, but i am not disappointed at all! Im happy to add these to my collection!

They came half drilled, and i will be turning them into studs!
IMG_6465.jpeg

Stevie Boy, I've found some purple pearls fade. I also have a large one that was advertised at dark purple, but arrived a lighter shade, but still purple at least.

Today I'm lounging at home, with lots of pearls to keep my neck warm. It's in the 50s here today. Cold for Florida.

Earrings and pendant are Kasumi pearls from Kojima. Freshwater tin-cup from Kojima. Top strand of the rope is Kojima freshwater ripples in a peachy color, while the bottom strand are intensely green and purple colored ripples and from the sister site, Pacific Pearls. The pearls are very colorful on my purple top, but the photos aren't picking up the color and luster at all.
IMG_2018.jpeg
IMG_2019.jpeg

Believe it or not, but the pearls are even MORE colorful in real life than in the following photos.

IMG_2020.jpeg
IMG_2021.jpeg

Thanks so much, CatMom!:giggle:
They look like a nice pair of metallics, even though they aren’t purple, StevieBoy. I’m with you- I would not have been disappointed. Cullens0913, great Robert Wan’s. I love his T’s. BWeaves, as much as I love the Peanuts characters, happiness is bundled up in oodles of pearls, not a warm blanket. Well, I guess there are times for that warm blanket, especially these days.

White Akoya from my visit to Takahashi. I mentioned these pieces were chosen individually without regard for matching, yet I wore them all together. In my world, everything blends.:LOL:
IMG_1987.jpeg
IMG_7683.jpeg

Stevie Boy, I've found some purple pearls fade. I also have a large one that was advertised at dark purple, but arrived a lighter shade, but still purple at least.

Today I'm lounging at home, with lots of pearls to keep my neck warm. It's in the 50s here today. Cold for Florida.

Earrings and pendant are Kasumi pearls from Kojima. Freshwater tin-cup from Kojima. Top strand of the rope is Kojima freshwater ripples in a peachy color, while the bottom strand are intensely green and purple colored ripples and from the sister site, Pacific Pearls. The pearls are very colorful on my purple top, but the photos aren't picking up the color and luster at all.View attachment 467269View attachment 467268

Believe it or not, but the pearls are even MORE colorful in real life than in the following photos.

View attachment 467267View attachment 467266
Luscious!!!

Earrings and pendant are Kasumi pearls from Kojima. Freshwater tin-cup from Kojima. Top strand of the rope is Kojima freshwater ripples in a peachy color, while the bottom strand are intensely green and purple colored ripples and from the sister site, Pacific Pearls. The pearls are very colorful on my purple top, but the photos aren't picking up the color and luster at all.View attachment 467269View attachment 467268

View attachment 467267View attachment 467266
i love these colors!!! Im on the hunt locally for green/purple freshies next!

Back