Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, Tiger! Looking forward to seeing your new finds, BWeaves and Tiger! This weekend was a big football weekend, so I spent my time bundled up in the stands with no pearls. I was able to watch some of the live events after the fact. The pieces looked very blingy and fancy!

Sweater and jacket layering weather. Heading out but the jacket is not coming off, so it’s earrings only. Freshwater pearls with rubies- studs from little h, with golden SS jackets I added.

IMG_1940.jpeg
IMG_1937.jpeg

"Overachieved" cracked me up! Luckily, many people were quicker on the "Mine" button than I was.

JEG: Those earrings and jackets are gorgeous. Look at the glow on those Goldens!

No shaming here! We’re all pearl lovers, so how can you ever have too many, right?! They look like fantastic new additions, so enjoy wearing them. The Fiji pearls have never been very accessible. I’ve had these for several years now, and fortunately a few more pieces. I didn’t get to go to either of the pearl farms while in Fiji because I was on another island with a dive and snorkel group of friends. I really wanted a bracelet, and took a couple day trips to the main cities to look. Several J.Hunter displays, but I could only find the macrame bracelets. I did find a great keshi pendant. Anyways, I found this bracelet on my last day just before flying home. It is exactly what I wanted, but it was just luck in finding it. I don’t know of anyone who carries them anymore, other than Assael. You could also try PP to see what they might have in loose pearls. I put two of my bracelets together by selecting loose pearls, but again, that was several years ago when they had a shipment of loose pearls and I was able to visit the vault.

Love your enthusiasm for pearls! Your Fiji finds are incredible. ..I had a similar experience. Assael and PP might have hidden treasures too.

Thanks so much, Tiger! Looking forward to seeing your new finds, BWeaves and Tiger! This weekend was a big football weekend, so I spent my time bundled up in the stands with no pearls. I was able to watch some of the live events after the fact. The pieces looked very blingy and fancy!

Sweater and jacket layering weather. Heading out but the jacket is not coming off, so it’s earrings only. Freshwater pearls with rubies- studs from little h, with golden SS jackets I added.

View attachment 467127View attachment 467128
Gorgeous earrings jeg!

Thank you, CathyKeshi, BWeaves, shafi, and CatMom!!! I’ve had a fun time playing with these pretty studs. Welcome to the forum, shafi!

Golden SS pendant and a high luster rope length of mixed golden SS pearls. Both from the last Ruckus that I like to call the “Golden” Ruckus because of all the very special golden SS’s!
IMG_6700.jpeg
IMG_1955.jpeg

Hello ladies!!! It was fun seeing some of you at the PP FB Live event this past Wed! So I sat on my hands a bit during the past few FB events since I went for a few new little h items... :love:
I just pulled trigger on the Diamond Geode Ring, and bought the Ruby Finestrino Ring and Seed Pearl Earrings earlier.
Diamond Geode Ring.jpeg
FS-RBT-R93-2007-411_2048x2048.jpeg

Just pulled trigger on the diamond geode ring, so full family photo isn't available yet but here are my other little h collection.
IMG_5807.JPG

I have a long history with both the diamond geode ring and the ruby finestrino ring.
I first encountered them back in 2018 hand modeling for little h at the NY NOW shows.
And when I do my ring stackings, I tend to start with my favs in the middle finger and start layering the other rings onto the other fingers. You can see the diamond geode ring was featured front and center in my ring stack lol. So happy to have the opportunity to bring these special rings home.

IMG_1133.png

IMG_1134.png

Haha I had these two on my hands together already back then!
IMG_0862.jpg

PURR!!!! Love the little h rings, but they're always too small for me. I have big hands.

I wore my pistachio baroque akoyas from PP today with a yellow gold knit choker with a Kasumi drop with a ruby bail from Kojima. Plus, Pistachio Tahitian stud earrings from Kojima. The akoya necklace wrapped itself around the gold choker somehow, and everyone thought it was one cool necklace. I didn't even realize it until I looked in the mirror.

IMG_1991.jpeg

I have a long history with both the diamond geode ring and the ruby finestrino ring.
I first encountered them back in 2018 hand modeling for little h at the NY NOW shows.
And when I do my ring stackings, I tend to start with my favs in the middle finger and start layering the other rings onto the other fingers. You can see the diamond geode ring was featured front and center in my ring stack lol. So happy to have the opportunity to bring these special rings home.

View attachment 467150
View attachment 467151

Haha I had these two on my hands together already back then! View attachment 467152

You were the BEST hand model!!!

Thank you, CathyKeshi, BWeaves, shafi, and CatMom!!! I’ve had a fun time playing with these pretty studs. Welcome to the forum, shafi!

Golden SS pendant and a high luster rope length of mixed golden SS pearls. Both from the last Ruckus that I like to call the “Golden” Ruckus because of all the very special golden SS’s!
View attachment 467139View attachment 467140
Oh, gorgeous goldens!

Thanks so much, CatMom!!

Great pistachios, BWeaves, and a fantastic choice of rings, Purr. You really needed to add that one to your collection!

I spent a few days playing in San Francisco. It’s one of my favorite playgrounds for a long weekend. It was also a treat to meet up with Sarah (Kojima Pearl), in Sausalito, for breakfast and a little shopping.
My studs for the weekend were a pair of Tahitian pearls from Kojima. I call this pair a color shifting pair because the pinks, purples and greens dance around each pearl. And Bunny especially loved Gumps holiday shop.
IMG_1969.jpeg

IMG_6933.jpeg
IMG_1971.jpeg
IMG_1970.jpeg
IMG_6794.jpeg
IMG_6789.jpeg

PURR!!!! Love the little h rings, but they're always too small for me. I have big hands.

I wore my pistachio baroque akoyas from PP today with a yellow gold knit choker with a Kasumi drop with a ruby bail from Kojima. Plus, Pistachio Tahitian stud earrings from Kojima. The akoya necklace wrapped itself around the gold choker somehow, and everyone thought it was one cool necklace. I didn't even realize it until I looked in the mirror.

View attachment 467153
Always love to see that pistachio strand 😍 it goes with everythiiiiing

Back