Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Love the bracelets jeg!

Your choker is so lovely and sweet 86CorvetteGirl!

86Corvettegirl, Oh, I'm so glad your choker is adjustable. I had to restring my pearl dog collar every time I needed it longer. I finally gave up, and had it permanently lengthened to collar level.

Thank you, BWeaves and CatMom!
86C, that is a very sweet choker, especially being gifted by your boys for a special occasion.

Flashy Japan Kasumi from Kojima, set on a pair of 14kt dangles. These earrings flash vivid colors from different angles/sides. A pearl chain I strung with natural wild Sea of Cortez pearls from Kojima. The Tahitian pendant is from Hawaii, and the tiny 7mm peacock Tahitians are from Alex Collins.
IMG_1588.jpeg
IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_1590.jpeg

Thank you, everyone for the sweet comments about the pearl choker. This was the first gift they picked out on their own without any help from Dad (except to pay the bill). :wink1:

@jeg those earrings & SOC pendant are beautiful. The colors are gorgeous.

JEG, wow those are flashy. And I love your asymmetric cardigan, too. I'm a sucker for asymmetry.

Thank you, BWeaves and CatMom!
86C, that is a very sweet choker, especially being gifted by your boys for a special occasion.

Flashy Japan Kasumi from Kojima, set on a pair of 14kt dangles. These earrings flash vivid colors from different angles/sides. A pearl chain I strung with natural wild Sea of Cortez pearls from Kojima. The Tahitian pendant is from Hawaii, and the tiny 7mm peacock Tahitians are from Alex Collins.
View attachment 466347View attachment 466348View attachment 466349
Oh jeg, those earrings are fabulous as is the Sea of Cortez strand and the drop. Who am I kidding, all of your pearls are fabulous.

Thank you 86C, the colors are wildly metallic. I don‘t know how Sarah could choose which side to face forward. Thanks, BWeaves, I am also a big fan of asymmetry. Thanks so much, CatMom. You are the sweetest!

Two strands of chubby drop shapes of Tahitians I put together, with a necklace I modified. I bought the labradorite necklace in Hawaii. The large baroque Tahitian came with it and was set off center. I loved the look, but the weight of the T kept pulling it to the center, so I decided to just center it and added the other T’s.
IMG_1604.jpeg
IMG_0850.jpeg

A strand of color banded Tahitians I put together with collected pearls, worn with a Tahitian keshi chain. The earrings are little h Tahitians with little rubies. The color banded Tahitians used for this pair go from purple to brilliant green with beautiful luster.

IMG_1611.jpeg
IMG_1610.jpeg

jeg, you have the most amazing Tahitian collection. So gorgeous each and every one of them!

JEG: Those little h earrings are gorgeous. So are your necklaces. Your whole collection is gorgeous.

Today I'm wearing my little H ruby Grotto pendant and the matching Point earrings. Different lighting in each photo. Close to the window and then further away from the window.
IMG_1716.jpeg
IMG_1717.jpeg

And I just got off a PP Zoom with Jordyn and bought a little h seed pearl stuffed pearl. It's one I've had my eye on for awhile, but I kept buying the ruby pieces instead.

Last edited:
Thanks so much, CatMom and BWeaves, for your very kind words!:giggle: I’m glad you’re finally getting your seed pearl piece, BWeaves. They are my favorites.

A very rare purple Japan Kasumi pearl from Kojima, worn in a net from Takahashi. The natural white Akoya studs and the teeny white Akoya keshi I used to make the station chain are also from Takahashi. The purply mauve FW pearls I used for the short chain are from Druzy.
IMG_1612.jpeg
IMG_1613.jpeg

Last edited:
Good morning from the Philppines! Gosh, it has been so nice to catch up and see everyone’s gorgeous pearls!

A local vendor had a steal on these 13mm freshwater studs, and I thought they would go great with my stacked baroque Jewelmer Palawan pearl
IMG_5054.jpeg
IMG_5053.jpeg
necklaces

Great look StevieBoy. I do like men in pearls.

Tahitians. Cherry peacock studs and TNT necklace (Tahtians and tourmalines) from Ocean's Cove. Ombre' bubble strand from Kojima. I like to wear these two strands together.

I didn't think I liked Tahitians when I first saw dark matching strands. I really fell in love with Tahitians when I saw the very colorful pearls, and strands with all sorts of colors and shapes and sizes.

IMG_1723.jpeg
IMG_1718.jpeg
IMG_1719.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s a great find, StevieBoy! They look perfect with your golden stack.:love: I’m glad you finally turned your head to Tahitians, BWeaves! If I’m remembering correctly, wasn’t your first strand a multi from an after Ruckus visit to the Vault? I remember you trying the strand on and loving it.

All things I assembled over the years. A tiny necklace with beads and keshi, a freshwater strand with pearls I was able to choose in Hong Kong, a necklace with wild natural Sea of Cortez pearls and FW keshi and pearls (pearls were from Kojima), and earrings I made with augers from Sanibel. When I was going through my boxes trying to find things that had the same color way, I ended up finding too many things.:LOL:
IMG_1609.jpeg
IMG_0536.jpeg

Wow, just wow everyone at all the pearls shared. I love all the variations.

My first Tahitian strand was a large grayish necklace from Kojima with a white gold and sapphire clasp. It looked like nothing sitting in the white box, but just came alive on my skin. It has all sorts of subtle pastel colors in it, but it leans towards blue and green, which are my favorite pearl colors.

My first attempt at earring making using some left over Rikitea pearls. Here I am wearing them with my Blue Rose Akoya Strand from Annie Case and my Rikitea Bracelet.

1695927995708.jpeg

1695928019782.jpeg

Hmmm, I don’t think I remember that one, BWeaves!

CatMom! Uh oh… I see racks of earrings in your future.:LOL: Or tin cups or station chains??? The possibilities are endless!:giggle: They turned out great and what a pretty set with your bracelet and necklace!

Last edited:
Hmmm, I don’t think I remember that one, BWeaves!

It was this one. It's not as colorful as my later Tahitians, but the baroque pearls are plump and quite large. The clasp is gorgeous. I think I bought the necklace because it had a great clasp. The knots are very large, which makes the pearls appear smaller than they really are.

The sun is going down now, so I don't have much natural light. The green of my dress is reflecting in the pearls and making them look greener than they actually are.
IMG_1727.jpeg
IMG_1725.jpeg

Back