Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much CatMom and heartofawareness! Heartofawareness, the earrings are yellow to pink sapphires, then rubies.

Necklaces in the same sort of style- a rope of early freshwater pearls in a mauve, with a necklace of freshwater and gemstone beads, and stalactite earrings I added pearls to.
View attachment 465665View attachment 465666
Beautiful as usual jeg. I love your collection!

Lovely pearls everyone!

Pajamas and pearls. I can't be bothered to get dressed today. I'm not stepping foot outside in the heat.

Tahitians from PP. I bought this at my last RUCKUS. Mikimoto white gold huggie earrings. This necklace and earrings are my go to travel pearls. They go with everything. The clasps are secure. And I can sleep in them if I really have to, like getting stuck in an airport or on a plane.

View attachment 465667View attachment 465668
Oh, the colors in your Tahitian necklace are wonderful!

Thanks so much, MOPTrumpet and CatMom! MOPTrumpet, I’m not sure which beads you were asking about. I am not a gem person, so they do not hold a place in my memory for long, unfortunately. The beads with the orange outfit are sapphires, but I can’t remember what the gems in the other strand are. I can’t remember where I bought them either, but it was during my pandemic jewelry making frenzy.

Thanks so much, MOPTrumpet and CatMom! MOPTrumpet, I’m not sure which beads you were asking about. I am not a gem person, so they do not hold a place in my memory for long, unfortunately. The beads with the orange outfit are sapphires, but I can’t remember what the gems in the other strand are. I can’t remember where I bought them either, but it was during my pandemic jewelry making frenzy.
Oh and during the pandemic you were busy making gorgeous jewelry...What a treat to see!!

The gemstones appear to be spinels with the mauve pearls. So pretty!

Thanks so much CatMom and heartofawareness! Heartofawareness, the earrings are yellow to pink sapphires, then rubies.

Necklaces in the same sort of style- a rope of early freshwater pearls in a mauve, with a necklace of freshwater and gemstone beads, and stalactite earrings I added pearls to.
View attachment 465665View attachment 465666
I adore those stalactite earrings.

Thank you for coming to the rescue, Marianne!;) Thanks so much, 2thdktr and heartofawareness! Yes, heartofawareness, I made racks and racks of dangly earrings (amongst other things) during the pandemic which is where you’re getting the “earring person” vibe from now. :LOL:

Large baroque Akoya strand from Takahashi, with an Akoya keshi necklace from Kojima. The white SS pendant is from PP.
IMG_4419.jpeg
IMG_3455.jpeg

Thank you for coming to the rescue, Marianne!;) Thanks so much, 2thdktr and heartofawareness! Yes, heartofawareness, I made racks and racks of dangly earrings (amongst other things) during the pandemic which is where you’re getting the “earring person” vibe from now. :LOL:

Large baroque Akoya strand from Takahashi, with an Akoya keshi necklace from Kojima. The white SS pendant is from PP.
View attachment 465692View attachment 465693
Beautiful jeg but I especially love the keshi necklace with the drop on it!

Thanks so much, CatMom! I usually wear it backwards like this. In fact, I’m not sure I’ve ever worn it with the blue keshi in front.

View attachment 465692View attachment 465693
More Eye Candy..so beautiful, gorgeous colors and luster....and it's ok if you have tons of earrings now. They are all gorgeous...how to wear them all is the dilemma, LOL...

... a strand of multi-color freshwater pearls and matching bracelet from The Pearl Girls, a sweet little Abalone pearl with gorgeous coloration on a teeny tiny chinese freshwater pearl necklace that I got from Kojima, baroque pearls, shaded rubies and ethiopian opal dangles from JewelstoTreasure247 on Etsy.

20230816_110738.jpg20230816_110756.jpg20230816_111206.jpg

... a strand of multi-color freshwater pearls and matching bracelet from The Pearl Girls, a sweet little Abalone pearl with gorgeous coloration on a teeny tiny chinese freshwater pearl necklace that I got from Kojima, baroque pearls, shaded rubies and ethiopian opal dangles from JewelstoTreasure247 on Etsy.
Great combination heartofawareness! I love the mixed colors of the pearls and the abalone pearl.

View attachment 465702View attachment 465703View attachment 465704
Those beautiful glossy freshwaters go so great with mauve, like your top. Mauve is one of my best colors, so I appreciate the freshwater color palette. Lovely pairing of strands/earrings/bracelet.

Those beautiful glossy freshwaters go so great with mauve, like your top. Mauve is one of my best colors, so I appreciate the freshwater color palette. Lovely pairing of strands/earrings/bracelet.
Thank you MoPTrumpet!! These freshwaters are one of my first purchases of nicer pearls and I really enjoy wearing them.

Jeg, You inspired me to dig out my Goldens and give them some love. These are all from PP. Love these so much!!
Beautiful goldens heartofawareness! Lovely color and luster. I need to up my golden game, lol. It will have to wait though, I'm working on my silver/blue akoya game right now.

Back