Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done, CathyKeshi! Love, love, love the new pieces. Keshi pieces are so awesome. And, your vintage coral necklace from Pearls By the Bay is one of my favorites. I scan every Kojima drop for another, but yours is the best.

Comment

• What a fantastic strand, Cathy!! It looks great with your PBTB strand, too! Enjoy!!!

Comment

• Thank you Newberry ... always nice to hear I got the Pearl Queen's approval

You know, it's funny, Red. I'd seen that red coral necklace online, didn't really move me. Missed a number of pieces I had my eye on, and in the back corner on a bust, I went to lift off a little keshi strand, to find it was doubled, and it was THAT strand. lost amongst a stack of other necklaces, waiting for me. I viewed it a bit as a consolation prize for a short while, a VERY short while, before it became a beloved favorite. Thanks!

Thank you, Jeg ... the cousins are planning a big party when the earring sisters get here .
        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thanks for sharing all the gorgeous keshi creations!!!

Comment

• Congratulations Cathy!

Your new keshi strand is magnificent. The colors and luster are definitely outstanding. It is going to look beautiful on you. Cannot wait to see the sisters !

Comment

• A lot of lovely pearls to catch up on.

Lovely goldens Jeg and Red. Jeg I love your floral dress- so feminine and uplifting.

CathyKeshi- how exciting to receive your new beautiful keshi pearl strands. So beautiful.

BWeaves- your drop earrings and swan necklace are so elegant and look perfect on you.

And also, thank you Sydk, Jeg, BWeaves and AZFlygirl for sharing your gorgeous Tahitians.

Comment

• Thanks JEG. It never occurred to me to use my enhancer thingy on the closed ring part. I'll have to try that. Thanks!

Cathy: Whoo-Hoo! You bought those goodies. I have a shot at seeing them again!

Comment

• More freshies. The color is hard to define in this strand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6046.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	393090

A few feet away from a window.

Name:	IMG_6058.jpg
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	393091

Comment

• Gemandpearlover, those look like molten metal. Gorgeous.

Hot and linen today. Beachy tin cup and feather pendant. Reborn pearl choker and matching earrings.

Name:	IMG_8108.jpg
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	393092

Name:	IMG_8109.jpg
Size:	189.3 KB
ID:	393093

Name:	IMG_8110.jpg
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	393094

Comment

• Wow ~ Pearl Party happening! So many glowing keshi, summery tin cup styles and glowing colors, layer, layer, layer!!
                      Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Lovely in lavender, BWeaves. It's always a pleasure to see that beautiful Beach Tin Cup again!

Thank you Marianne, AzFlyGirl, Gemandpearllover, BWeaves and all .... I've been working on a project, and got behind here. And, er, I got caught staring at those little keshi with a magnifying glass in a spot of sun LOL. Definitely a necklace for close up viewing; there's so much iridescence and color floating around on those little beauties; they captured my heart. I took 20 pictures; not a one was in focus, sigh ...
                        Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• jeg - love your idea of hanging the pendant from the jump ring ! You are looking very summery and I'm loving all the light airy necklaces !

Syd- Tahitians always work ! Hasn't the weather been wonderful ... at least here in Adelaide it is !

CathyK - Very fun ropes ! Love those Keshi pieces ! You did very well ... nothing like online shopping to kill the time .. and the wallet!
                          Gemandpearl- Fabulous colours !!

BWeaves - Feathery light tin cup for the summer ! Gorgeous !!
                          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Oh myyyyyy, all of this wonderful eye candy is cheering me up so much this morning. All are beautiful. Cathy’s new keshi are so “lightful.”

*heart-eyed cat X 3*

Comment

• Thanks so much everyone. I am living in light pieces and pendants right now. I’m trying to remember my earrings a little more.

Gemandpearlover, your freshwater collection is so perfectly you! The lengths you have strung them to and the colors you have chosen look wonderful on you.

Lovely layers, BWeaves! That beachy tin cup has so many playful elements. So fun!

Comment

• Cool today. Only 78F. Turquoise linen, little H emerald pendant and Hanadama studs from PP.

Name:	3F4D53AB-6AC9-4DB8-A25B-0F9D4A556B51_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	393104

Comment

Working...
                                X