Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, BWeaves, 86C and SurfnSci!

It’s hard to say, FireballFan. There was a post somewhere on PG with an article about the freshwater pearls being tested for color. Some were natural and some were treated. It’s not easy to really know for sure with the freshwaters. Enjoy wearing it regardless!

Wearing a couple Tahitian ropes I put together, with a necklace made up of 6 individual slides that can be arranged any number of ways. I bought the slides at the Tahiti Pearl Market when they had a store in Hawaii. The stores are only located in French Polynesia now.
28987C35-3589-40D7-9F5E-A8AFF1A321D5.jpeg
10262FF7-4124-4692-9DF2-FE8B39EC0A94.jpeg

It’s hard to say, FireballFan. There was a post somewhere on PG with an article about the freshwater pearls being tested for color. Some were natural and some were treated. It’s not easy to really know for sure with the freshwaters. Enjoy wearing it regardless!

Wearing a couple Tahitian ropes I put together, with a necklace made up of 6 individual slides that can be arranged any number of ways. I bought the slides at the Tahiti Pearl Market when they had a store in Hawaii. The stores are only located in French Polynesia now.
View attachment 463598View attachment 463599
Exquisite. And the pendant just adds a flair and statement at the same time.

View attachment 463598View attachment 463599
Jet, you look like a Tahitian princess in your T's. I love the colors & luster of them. That pendant is beautiful & unique compared to single pearl pendants. You are definitely rocking the look!

Wowza! You guys are killing me with kindness. I can't pick a favorite. Everyone's pearls are gorgeous.

Currently, I'm drooling over the Sea of Cortez necklace on the Kojima website. Maybe if I win the lottery?

However, my finger did slip on the Buy Now button for this perfect pearl drop from Kojima. I've been wanting a perfect pearl drop for years.

OOO, Anthropologie has pearl slides (shoes, not pendants). Just right for wearing to Pearls By The Bay.

Last edited:
@BWeaves I feel your lust. I have the same. That SOC necklace just takes my breath away. I would definitely need to win the lottery to be able to buy it but I can dream, can't I?

Thanks so much everyone! I do love Tahitians and you are all too kind. :giggle:

Welcome to the forum, CatMom! And what a treat to see your green Tahitians. Thanks for sharing, they look fantastic!

No pearly pics today... We are enjoying gorgeous days of Aloha at the moment.
0ECCC935-FB4C-43C6-8366-C9439A6D9675.jpeg
5CFA4F37-29A2-4A5F-972C-754CBE4D8186.jpeg

Thanks so much everyone! I do love Tahitians and you are all too kind. :giggle:

Welcome to the forum, CatMom! And what a treat to see your green Tahitians. Thanks for sharing, they look fantastic!

No pearly pics today... We are enjoying gorgeous days of Aloha at the moment.
View attachment 463643View attachment 463644
Thank you!

My Kojima pearl drop just arrived. It's gorgeous. Just like the glamour shot. Incredible luster and shine. I think it has potential to be worn as an earring drop. It looks like a good match to my pink drop, and to one of my carved Tahitian drops for a black and white look. But it will look great hanging off a strand of pearls, too.

Last edited:
haha, hula dog. So cute.

Lighting isn't great here, so I haven't been able to get a good photo of my new drop from Kojima. Suffice it to say, it looks EXACTLY like the glamour shots that Kojima took. It is definitely the most perfect pearl drop I've ever seen, even comparing it to my La Perlagrina Tahitian drop from Kamoka. This new drop needs a name, and I'm at a loss.

UPDATE: I've decided to name her The Queen. No particular queen. She just looks like a pearl a queen would wear.

Last edited:
New to the board. Thank you for having me! These are my green tahitians. I love them so much.
Are there 2 strands (bracelet and necklace), or 2 clasps evenly spaced on one strand?
Love the idea of not scratching pearls using an enhancer. Lately, to avoid scratching my pearls with my beautiful enhancers, I'm just wearing the enhancers on my omega necklace, tiny freshwaters, or on a gold chain. I'm finding that the younger girls (under 30) always comment on a pearl that is on a chain/minimal pearl necklace/omega, but tend to say nothing when I wear an enhancers on larger pearls. Funny right!
I've actually had girls offer to purchase a necklace right off my neck when wearing them that way!:18:

Are there 2 strands (bracelet and necklace), or 2 clasps evenly spaced on one strand?
Love the idea of not scratching pearls using an enhancer. Lately, to avoid scratching my pearls with my beautiful enhancers, I'm just wearing the enhancers on my omega necklace, tiny freshwaters, or on a gold chain. I'm finding that the younger girls (under 30) always comment on a pearl that is on a chain/minimal pearl necklace/omega, but tend to say nothing when I wear an enhancers on larger pearls. Funny right!
I've actually had girls offer to purchase a necklace right off my neck when wearing them that way!:18:
Yes, bracelet and necklace but I can connect the two together if I want a longer strand. The necklace is 18 inches. That is funny about the younger girls wanting a minimal pearl necklace. I guess that shows you how old I am, lol.

Back