Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much Marlakins!

High luster golden SS mix from PP Ruckus, golden SS ombre from a PP holiday special, and a golden SS pendant from Maui Divers.
174D7FEC-2EE9-4E45-A4E5-2D158C3E4994.jpeg
A49295C0-569D-4898-9B11-7D4382598E5F.jpeg

Beautiful...just beautiful. I love how the Tahitians pick up the lavender in your dresses. Isn't it wonderful to go back to old favorites & remember what you loved about them? Can't go wrong with PP or Kamoka.

Last edited:
Thanks so much 86C! It’s a good reminder to shop my own closets more often. :p

I didn’t think about versatility when I made this necklace, but the clasp end works nicely as a lariat. Worn with a bracelet of J. Hunter Fiji pearls from PP. I chose all the Fiji pearls for the bracelet and it ended up being too long. One of the extra pearls I removed is in this necklace.The large Tahitian pendant is from Hawaii.
757CE5CD-6B27-4363-8032-98941E48B15B.jpeg
0FAECAE3-46E5-488D-BC43-DAF4150BBD59.jpeg

So many beautiful pearls to catch up on today (a nice treat after some busy work weeks) - Thank you all for posting :love:

@jeg I think I love every single pearl you own (and your pink skirt!). The colors on your T bracelet, your Rikitea strand, the Kojima bubble necklace and your GSS and the Collins pearl/zircon station necklace you made - wow, wow, wow
@MotherOfPearlTrumpet What a lovely converted akoya necklace! The entire set is so pretty.
@eolian pearls I LOVE your constellation necklace! It's so delicate and looks wonderful on you.
@amsev89 Congrats on your gorgeous new PP Tahitian necklace!
@86Corvettegirl Oh my gosh, your ombre is magical!!!
@Marlakins Your Kojima necklace looks amazing; that is a very chic piece.
@StevieBoy What a special picture - and your mom's ring is really lovely.

Kamoka bracelet for me today...

20230313_172548.jpg
20230313_173507.jpg
20230313_173302.jpg

Thanks SurfnSci!!! A very old skirt. It’s great for me how everything cycles around. All that magenta and pink is back in style and I have a lot of old pieces. Wow, that’s a really beautiful moody blue bracelet. I love the colors and that pretty toggle clasp.

A strand of green Tahitians from my very first visit to the PP vault, with little h earrings from another vault visit, and a jade bangle that was given to me by a friend.
028B57DB-3C44-44C9-A12B-80ECC5768446.jpeg
98EDCAB6-DE72-493C-8833-54A6F2A12FB5.jpeg

Thanks SurfnSci!!! A very old skirt. It’s great for me how everything cycles around. All that magenta and pink is back in style and I have a lot of old pieces. Wow, that’s a really beautiful moody blue bracelet. I love the colors and that pretty toggle clasp.

A strand of green Tahitians from my very first visit to the PP vault, with little h earrings from another vault visit, and a jade bangle that was given to me by a friend.
View attachment 463411View attachment 463412
Hi Jeg, I love how those greens are glowing! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
🍀

Thank you, amsev89! One of my friends had a themed lunch. I did my best, but I really don’t have anything I can think of that is a true green.
Wearing a blue Akoya strand and white SS studs from Takahashi, with a golden SS harvest strand from a PP Ruckus.
20B74287-DAAD-404D-85AA-5949CBAB6251.jpeg
E531729B-DE3B-4AFE-952A-15705652CE05.jpeg

Thank you 86Corvettegirl! The jade/pearl brooch is a convertible were the jade can be positioned vertical or horizontal, and I can remove the pearl to be attached to something else. I really love that piece too so am trying to find ways to wear it since I don't wear brooches much.

Ooohhh I would love to see how you use/position your brooches in your hair. Please share pics!
Hi, Purr. I wore this brooch on a ponytail today.
20230318_193429.jpg

Amazing pearly treats as always here🤩🤩🤩

@jeg So many lovelies but thoseTakahashi blue akoyas!!!! Absolutely dreamy and such perfect combination with your sunny SS pearls!

@SurfnSci The luster on your Kamoka bracelet!!! Colorful little mirrors! Beautiful beautiful pearls with a very special clasp. Wow!

@amsev89 Welcome to the forum! You have chosen really pretty pieces for your collection, they both look wonderful on you!

Thank you all for the Constellation necklace love, it was a pain to make (all those tiny keshis😅) but so so worth it!
I have been playing a bit with my stash this month and created this simple akoya aquamarine/apatite necklace. I love those smallish baroque akoyas from Takahashi! The earrings are from my main earrings supplier ;-) Margaret of Simply Adorned.
30A5A955-F8B5-4C95-AD9E-915EF748095B.jpeg
AA094D7E-9D26-41FE-A74D-DFA1772B9BF6.jpeg

Amazing pearly treats as always here🤩🤩🤩

@jeg So many lovelies but thoseTakahashi blue akoyas!!!! Absolutely dreamy and such perfect combination with your sunny SS pearls!

@SurfnSci The luster on your Kamoka bracelet!!! Colorful little mirrors! Beautiful beautiful pearls with a very special clasp. Wow!

@amsev89 Welcome to the forum! You have chosen really pretty pieces for your collection, they both look wonderful on you!

Thank you all for the Constellation necklace love, it was a pain to make (all those tiny keshis😅) but so so worth it!
I have been playing a bit with my stash this month and created this simple akoya aquamarine/apatite necklace. I love those smallish baroque akoyas from Takahashi! The earrings are from my main earrings supplier ;-) Margaret of Simply Adorned.View attachment 463418View attachment 463417
How beautiful. Perfect for Spring. I need to pull out my blues & play with them. I love the earrings.

Happy weekend, all!

@jeg Gorgeous Love your tahitians, harvest SS strand and little h earrings!!! And those Takahashi blue akoyas - such an amazing strand. @eolian pearls I love your new Takahashi pearl/aquamarine/apatite creation, as well! Takahashi akoyas are still on my wishlist; they also just posted some lovely new golden SS on their IG and I'm so tempted! But I also made the mistake of "just looking" at CMW this weekend, sigh.
@86Corvettegirl I love how your wore that brooch in your hair! It looks lovely.

Wearing Japan Kasumi pearls I wire-wrapped from Kojima today.
20230316_173635.jpeg
20230316_174637.jpeg

Thanks eolian and SurfnSci! I love your new Akoya creations eolian! The colors are so soothing and beautiful. SurfnSci, that’s a dreamy Kasumi tin cup. Each pearl is such a treasure. We had the same mind set this weekend, as I also had my Japan Kasumi out to play. Will post pics later, but everyone has seen them. I can’t wait for you to take the Takahashi plunge. They are so wonderful to work with, as eolian can also attest to. I also saw those beautiful goldens. They were sooooo tempting but I am trying so hard to save for my trip to Japan this fall. 86C, I love the way your brooch glams up your pony!

Two lengths of Tahitian tin cups wrapped with a Kamoka pendant, and a Tahitian charm bracelet from PP.
94E79C73-4910-4B5E-80CC-A33C658ED3AA.jpeg
EB25A55D-3F11-45D7-BD72-82305E766464.jpeg

An inexpensive experiment. I haven’t worn hoops in years and I‘ve debated for years on whether or not huggies were for me. I put together these inexpensive earrings to play with. I think I would be more inclined to go with hoops over huggies, but then again, maybe neither…
F5A97B10-A179-4DA8-A23A-2BAE8A67B42E.jpeg
BEAF0405-6585-4EB6-80FA-1ED755C4CE9F.jpeg

Back