Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I am definitely new here and it is so cool learning all about pearls from the posters on here! Thank you for the wonderful photos and information.

I am really happy with my new Tahitian pearl drop shape necklace from PP. I was so happy to find something in my budget that achieved this look and I think the quality is amazing for what I paid.

Attachments

• 279EB9E5-E074-42AE-B5BC-0A9BE4F43CC5.jpeg
    279EB9E5-E074-42AE-B5BC-0A9BE4F43CC5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
I am definitely new here and it is so cool learning all about pearls from the posters on here! Thank you for the wonderful photos and information.

I am really happy with my new Tahitian pearl drop shape necklace from PP. I was so happy to find something in my budget that achieved this look and I think the quality is amazing for what I paid.
They look beautiful on you. Welcome to the Guide.

Welcome to our Pearl Loving Forum!
The black pearl necklace looks great on you...and I can also see you have a pendant there! South Seas?

Everyone is looking gorgeous, I had to wipe my screen clean too, Douglas LOL. Eolian, LOVE every one of your new pieces, from Constellations worn with such a pretty cloud like shawl ... to those stunning jewel colors with garnets and spinels to that bright ringed pearl on my favorite ring setting of all time, that engraved band! I have 2 of those from PP: one set with a big top shaped WSS pearl from Mikeyy's treasure chest :heart:, and one set with a big GSS pearl ... PP made sure the engraving was different on each 🥰 ... I think I need a Tahitian version ;) Could someone whisper in W's ear?

Jeg, that Collins colorful pearl version with zircons turned out SO pretty; fantastic :)

Oh and going back a bit, I store most of my pearls in little quilted pouches (thank you to my quilter sister!), inside ... a very glamorous drugstore insulated lunch bag ... LOL, it definitely does not look worth stealing. I've had it since 2014; I've come to view it as saving it from a landfill and when I ask nicely to "bring me my pearls" W always knows exactly what to go get ;) Inside I do have 2 of those wonderful jewelry rolls Hisano told me about long ago.

Welcome, amsev89! Your new Tahitians are fantastic and look great on you! Enjoy them! Love, love, seeing what everyone is wearing. I’ve been away and just catching up, so I apologize for blanket statements, but thank you to everyone for the kind compliments.

A sprinkle somewhere nearby revealed a beautiful rainbow as I started on one of my morning walks. A pretty common morning occurrence in Hawaii that I never tire of. They are often doubled, but I didn’t have my phone out in time to snap that.
25D988B3-3526-41B5-B2FB-D0269081D71A.jpeg

Back home. Wearing a Rikitea strand from Cees, and a mixed T rope I put together.
36770C1D-62C2-4EBC-A5A5-D117BFAFDC9F.jpeg
584D4C65-0D50-4691-BC4D-85718FC9FF0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome, amsev89! Your new Tahitians are fantastic and look great on you! Enjoy them! Love, love, seeing what everyone is wearing. I’ve been away and just catching up, so I apologize for blanket statements, but thank you to everyone for the kind compliments.

A sprinkle somewhere nearby revealed a beautiful rainbow as I started on one of my morning walks. A pretty common morning occurrence in Hawaii that I never tire of. They are often doubled, but I didn’t have my phone out in time to snap that.
View attachment 463375

Back home. Wearing a Riketea strand from Cees, and a mixed T rope I put together.
View attachment 463373View attachment 463374
Thank you very much, Jeg! Your photos are gorgeous!

amsev89 ... LOL, yes you might be in a bit of danger ;)

Jeg, thanks ever so much for the tropical sunshine and water break; hope you had a marvelous time!

OMG I'm absolutely drooling over this long Tahitian strand. I'm in the market for a strand of Tahitians but so far I can't afford the only strand that has the colors I love, and that strand is only 18"...not the stunningly lengthy statement of your strands displayed on this thread, especially the one immediately above!
I remember those amazing rainbows from Hawaii. I visited a friend who was in the military stationed there and we saw the best rainbows while visiting. Such a beautiful place.

Tahitian paperclip necklace from Kojima -- my first purchase from Sarah, inspired by many posts on this thread including by jeg.
Couldn't be more pleased.
Short necklace is a herkimer+FWP from Melissa Joy Manning that I have been wearing daily for the past few months.

Attachments

• IMG_5698.jpg
    IMG_5698.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 44
Thanks so much amsev89, CathyKeshi, MOPTrumpet and BWeaves. Ooo, Marlakins, I love that Kojima paperclip necklace! So glad you love it and that this thread helped give you a little nudge. StevieBoy, what a wonderful gift for your mom. I would wear it everyday, too!

Japan Kasumi keshi necklace from Kojima, with a tiny keshi chain I made.
8819F61D-F149-4C62-9856-7C90F6A960BD.jpeg
0BA40CA0-3314-4B01-9305-07F883941594.jpeg

Back