Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, 86C! I made the little Akoya tin cup with extra pearls I had from my multicolored strand and I am surprised how much I wear it.

A large golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi Pearl, with a golden SS ombré rope from PP, and tiny seed pearl earrings from little h. The goldens kind of lit up in the sun. They are a deeper gold than in the clothes pic. Really, that tends to happen in all my pics as I can’t capture the color so far away.
View attachment 462159View attachment 462158
Your Goldens are glorious, Jeg. Beautiful colors. I have 2 Tahitian strand & now I'd like a golden rope or a mixed golden & white SS strand. I'll check PP to see what they have. With the economy, I'm really watching my spending, tho.

Thanks, 86C! I made the little Akoya tin cup with extra pearls I had from my multicolored strand and I am surprised how much I wear it.

A large golden SS keshi strand from Takahashi Pearl, with a golden SS ombré rope from PP, and tiny seed pearl earrings from little h. The goldens kind of lit up in the sun. They are a deeper gold than in the clothes pic. Really, that tends to happen in all my pics as I can’t capture the color so far away.
View attachment 462159View attachment 462158
omg these are beyond awesome

Sharing my newest additions. My first Tahitian Pearl studs & a Light Champagne SSP Strand from Jewelmer. Love layering them. :) Also sharing how I like to wear my SSP bracelets. Loved catching up with everyones beautiful pieces. Enjoy the rest of your week! Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_5572.jpg
    IMG_5572.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5775.jpg
    IMG_5775.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5803.jpg
    IMG_5803.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_6019.jpg
    IMG_6019.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3999.jpg
    IMG_3999.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 65
Everything is very beautiful, mantan09! It’s all gorgeous, but I think what really caught my eye was the simple charm bracelet with the one golden pearl charm. I love that!

Thank you, Marlakins and 86C! I think a golden or mixed strand would look great on you 86C. I don’t have anything on my current wishlist and have been thinking I need to cut back, but it always ends up being a passing thought.:rolleyes: I am currently patiently waiting for a package from Takahashi! What can I say…

Wearing a strand of metallic freshwater pearls (extended), with a pearl medley strand, both from Kojima, and sapphire and diamond earrings and ring from Hawaii.
253722CB-F6DA-4E83-9E40-A6A8180DC8A0.jpeg
8546F7A3-7C94-4DE4-992F-78CD5CE87606.jpeg

Everything is very beautiful, mantan09! It’s all gorgeous, but I think what really caught my eye was the simple charm bracelet with the one golden pearl charm. I love that!

Thank you, Marlakins and 86C! I think a golden or mixed strand would look great on you 86C. I don’t have anything on my current wishlist and have been thinking I need to cut back, but it always ends up being a passing thought.:rolleyes: I am currently patiently waiting for a package from Takahashi! What can I say…

Wearing a strand of metallic freshwater pearls (extended), with a pearl medley strand, both from Kojima, and sapphire and diamond earrings and ring from Hawaii.
View attachment 462165View attachment 462166
Love them, Jeg. Yes, I am waiting on a Tahitian silver charm bracelet I ordered from Hawaii. Should be here in a couple of weeks. LOL Just couldn't myself.

So so many beauties to gasp over ladies!!! Amazing amazing pearls @jeg, @86Corvettegirl , @SurfnSci , @mantan09 and @Marlakins!!!

Just a quick stop to show my new YG pendant finding for my one and only SSP I have from the wonderful @Katbran. Wishing everyone lovely rest of the summer, busy busy times here but always with pearls...View attachment 462167View attachment 462168
I love the pendant bale & the pearl is large & beautiful. This pearl pendant is stunning on you!!!

View attachment 462165View attachment 462166
Thanks, @jeg! i love, love seeing your collection.

Thank you so much, 86C, eolian, mantan and Charlotta! Eolian, that is a spectacular SS pendant! The shape, color, luster… really beautiful. Can’t wait to see your new bracelet, 86C!

Colorful, colorful Tahitians. My favorite thing about circle T’s is how the colors love to dance.
6767AA52-383B-4633-A919-0AEDA8176D61.jpeg
671D85BF-9223-4148-B7CC-50709658675D.jpeg

Thank you, Jeremy, SurfnSci, 86C, and Charlotta! I hope you had a fabulous vacation, SurfnSci! And I love what you did with your SS pendant!

A tin cup pearl medley from Kojima, which I think, was my first piece from Kojima. I made the earrings with Tahitians, SS keshi and vintage Biwa.
FB56B805-DFC6-41E6-AF84-097A35A359C0.jpeg
9371EB05-2C30-494E-BE6E-864D30F50461.jpeg

I'm such a sucker for tin cups, Jeg. Love yours!
Went back home to visit my mother & take her to her dental surgery appointment. She's slowing down & not driving as much. I wore my SS floating necklace (I'm wearing it today, too) & white Edison pearl necklace in Sterling Silver.
20220818_133240.jpg
20220816_183554.jpg

Thank you, 86C, Charlotta and Jeg!

@jeg Wow, your very first Kojima piece? It's so lovely and the earrings you made are beautiful!

@86Corvettegirl What a pretty and classic WSS pendant, and I love the unique design of your Edison necklace.

Back