Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks PD for your compliment and you are always helpful with flipping pics.
    Thanks for the compliments Andrew, jeg, 86Corvettegirl and Charlotta. Have a nice weekend.
    Last edited by Pareltje; 10-14-2019, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• I have been collecting random tiny Tahitian keshi in order to make a pearl chain. Wearing it with my big Kojima Tahitian drop.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	4AA87216-727A-42BF-9584-AA941457A7B5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	390523

Name:	75B2B9DF-5717-4633-885A-4C3A96AB20CF.jpg
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	390524

And worn with my Kojima golden SS drop, and paired with a mixed strand of SS, Tahitian, and freshwater pearls from Rio Pearl, Hong Kong.

Name:	65C156F8-D003-4F79-8B21-A924AC8BBEB5.jpg
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	390525

Name:	CC85CFE7-4D6A-4485-A4E3-A9BCCB92B296.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	390526

Comment

• jeg, love your tiny Tahitian keshis worn as a chain they're so versatile and you can combine them with any enhancer you want.

Comment

• Oh jeg, both of those strands are beautiful!!!

Comment

• The little keshis are so precious!! Love those looks, too.

Comment

• Look at those gorgeous strands with the lovely grey outfits. Great inspiration for fall and winter. Love the mixed HK rope and that giant Kojima golden drop is a treasure.

Comment

• Love the tiny keshi chain and pendant!

Comment

• Jeg, I just love the variety of your T's! I especially love the Keshi necklace! Looks just fabulous with your pendant.

I have just finished packing for our trip to NOLA! Kanaloa is very excited but he is packed nice & secure! He's ready to get his party on!!!

Comment

• Thanks so much, Pareltje, Marianne, lary007, Red, Parrot Lady, and 86C! Have a wonderful trip, 86C!!

Comment

• The little keshistrand is gorgeous Jeg.
                      Have a nice trip 86Corvettegirl.

Comment

• Multicolored Tahitians from PP and black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_10aa.jpg
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	390538

Comment

• First Alice Chan ! What gorgeous gorgeous WSS earrings !!! Lucky you !

Red - glad you are recovering so well and breaking out the big Tahitians ! And I love Cherry and Aubergine T's

Pareltje - Those strands work well together... I do love the Fiji !

jeg -collecting the little Tahitians has turned out well...adorable rope and again layers are beautiful !

BWeaves - Lovely Tahitians , they look like soft silvery shades of greys, blues and greens . I find those lighter coloured strands to be quite neutral really and they seem to work with everything .
                          https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                          https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• You look fresh with those lighter shades of Tahitian.

Comment

• I thought I did not like "black pearls" for years because I just don't care for a whole strand of the dark ones. When I discovered they came in light and bright multicolors is when I fell in love with Tahitians. This particular necklace jumped out at me at Ruckus a couple years ago and it really does go with everything. I have two sets of studs from Kamoka, and both are mismatched pairs. This pair is pale blue and dark purple, while the other pair is lavender and peacock green. I find that both pairs go with everything, and especially look good with my natural white Hanadama rope, which totally surprised me.

Comment

• What a beautiful backdrop for a fabulous strand! I love the length of it too.. I have a fatter neck so I pay attention to those things lol. I have a lot of dark tahitians (which I do love) but I'm curious to see how lighter ones would look on me. PG is so dangerous sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X