Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeg, what fun projects to get busy with! Beautiful pearls all, the Tin cup and pendant are my favorites!

Comment

• Thanks Lilpeart & Jeg!
      Jeg, you have such beautiful pearls in all flavors! I just love those tin cups & that SS strand from wild caught SS oysters is phenomenal!!

Comment

• Beautiful pearls Jeg, I especially like the tahitian silver strand.

Comment

• Jeg, I love those silver Tahitians. They have such shine!

Comment

• Volunteering at a Fall Festival today. Treated myself to wearing this strand of wrinkly skinned, high luster Tahitians. The skins are wrinkly but no pits or inclusions that I can see. I love this strand so much and Iphone pictures do not do it justice as it is very colorful in real life.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2162.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	390267

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	kanaloa_tiki.jpg
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	390268
              Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
              Thanks, Jeg & CricketBug. Kanaloa will be going with me to NOLA in a few weeks. I have no doubt he's going to love the Big Easy!!
              You better keep an eye on Kanaloa in the big easy...he has already shown a fondness for tiki drinks... Who knows what could happen if he gets his tentacles on a hurricane!

Comment

• Originally posted by la_corsetiere View Post
                [ATTACH]70125[/ATTACH]

You better keep an eye on Kanaloa in the big easy...he has already shown a fondness for tiki drinks... Who knows what could happen if he gets his tentacles on a hurricane!
                LOL! Well... Kanaloa already has a fondness for a variety of Martinis & for Crash & Burns so we will definitely give a Hurricane a whirl. It was wonderful seeing you two bond over Tikis. Kanaloa looks great on you, by the way! We are really looking forward to NOLA!! Lots of good food, drinks, & beignets!!

Comment

• Thanks so much, Lilpearl, 86C, Charlotta and ParrotLady!

Comment

• Those tahitians looks lovely on you Gemandpearllover, very nice luster. The wrinkles are thicker nacre I always says to myselfs. I love it when it looks like the nacre had been dripping on the pearls, like on a candle.
                    Kanaloa sure seems fond of fun. Maybe he can get his tentacles on more pearls...passing by....pearl pilfering...

Comment

• Simply beautiful!
                      Très Jolie Perles

Comment

• Fabulous, Gemandpearlover!!

Yes, Charlotta, Kanaloa likes to have fun!

Comment

• Thank you for the kind comments about my watermelon tourmaline earring jackets for my SoC studs that I posted three pages ago.

My recovery from total knee replacement surgery seven weeks ago today is proceeding well. I went into the office for the first time since my operation and decided to wear my new Serena sweater and pants. The fluffy cream sweater was a nice backdrop for my Robert Wan Tahitians purchased from PP several years ago. I pulled out the most colorful pearls for the bracelet. I remember that I had just met CathyKeshi and she was watching me work, so this set has happy memories for me.

Name:	20191001_144645.jpg
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	390272

Name:	20191001_144520.jpg
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	390273

Name:	20191001_144724.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	390274

Comment

• So glad to hear your recovery is going well, Red. And those Tahitians are luscious!

Comment

• Beautiful T's, Red. Happy to hear your recovery is going so well!

Comment

• Gorgeous Robert Wan pearls Red, they look great on you. I'm so happy that your recovery after surgery are going so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X