Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

86C, eolian, Cathy, Charlotta, jeg, moondrops, Bweaves thank you for your sweet comments, and the more important Joy you guys bring here with photos, and stories and loving kindness.

i must say, we’re seeing some really gorgeous stuff! Moon drops, what a score with the kamoka necklace...
thank you all for the pleasure.

Thanks so much everyone, for the very kind thoughts and comments.:07: It’s a strange transition to lose your parents, and then to become the elders yourself.

Eolian, that is one dreamy little piece of paradise! It’s no wonder why you enjoy spring and summer so much.

MoonDrops, beautiful Kamoka’s! I think that is a strand I was eying. I do have a weakness for silvery white Tahitians.:p

Golden SS strand, worn with gemstone and golden SS Myanmar pearls and keshi earrings and necklace I made.
6F49CE65-7102-4FCA-B6BA-00C20E0CAED6.jpeg
9ADAFC4C-6407-4AD4-BCD2-710EA10A2802.jpeg

Ah jeg, I’m so sorry. Losing your Mom...it’s so hard, and now this.

A HS friend told me a few years back when she lost her Mom “I’m devastated, but I tell myself, other people have survived it. I guess I will.” That kept me going when Dad died, then Mom, But... Cold Comfort, you know?

We love you; apparently a lot of us are floating in this generational boat, losing our parents. I’m thankful for all of us on PG, the love.

Yes, we seem to be on this "boat" together. Wise words Lisa C...and thank heavens for this haven. We might not be close -physically- but we are sailing together in a way :)

White Tahitians and golden SS pearls. More types of pearls I'm lusting after now. At least I can enjoy them vicariously. Thanks, Moondrops and JEG.

I've been wearing my 2019 ALL-JOSH Harvest necklace and B&W studs from Kamoka the last few days. This necklace is so special, since I know Josh and he cultured all these pearls himself. It's just amazing to me to really know where these particular pearls came from.

IMG_9884.jpeg

IMG_9884.jpeg

94BF0FF4-071F-4BAD-B988-B49B712F4889.png
BWeaves I love your harvest strand!

Today is my more casual and common paring for my green Kamoka keshi studs. A large, very baroque FW pendant and a pottery seascape pendant, both from an arts festival. Standard mermaid vibes ;)

MoonDrops, your Kamoka pearls are gorgeous!! You wear them well. I love your mermaid vibes for today!

Jeg, your Goldens are stunning. In fact, your entire Golden collection is spectacular!

BW, your All Josh Kamoka necklace is fabulous! I love the colors!

It's hot today so I'm keeping it casual & light. WSS earrings & tin cup necklace all from David Norman.

Attachments

• photo70144.jpg
    photo70144.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 19
Thank you BWeaves, Charlotta, MoonDrops, and 86C!

That All Josh strand is a favorite of mine, BWeaves!

”Mermaid vibes” I love it, MoonDrops! :)

That tin cup looks like light, cool, comfort, 86C!

Rikitea pearls from Cees, matinee length Tahitians from CMW, random keshi necklace and jade slice earrings. A bit of piling on...
72091861-29FF-4327-8B3A-18288F69A061.jpeg
335DC7E8-08EA-43BB-AF35-1E4C6DFA2943.jpeg

Oooh, pretty.

I'm stuck on the same as the last few days. B&W studs and the 2019 All-Josh Harvest strand from Kamoka. Tahitian matinee strand from Kojima which I got this year. It's got a bit of an ombre' thang going on. Both strands have mismatched sizes of the pearls, so they complement each other.

IMG_9895.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9895.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	350.9 KB ID:	453592

Last edited:
Love that "All Josh" strand BWeaves ... such a special treasure :) Jeg, a nice twist to put the biggest pearls at your throat and work downward in length and size; so beautiful!

Beautiful tahitians jeg and BWeaves. Do you have any more photos of that longer kojima strand BWeaves? I love to see the ombre effect better. Since I ombre everything...

Beautiful pearls everyone as always!!!!

Jeg, your goldens are so so dreamy and I love your layering of all the different colorful tahitians! Such a treat for eyes!

86C love the tin cup! Your picture convinced me that I really REALLY need a light pearls tin cup as well!

“All Josh” is truly something special BWeaves!

I have received a tiny pearl package this week with two pairs of Edison studs for me (and my sis) and I do love them!!! Now I am waiting for that full strand that should...probably.... be for my sister... :) Have paired the studs with my rainbow Ts on leather here, I think I will wear this combination very often!

Wishing everyone a beautiful Sunday!
D0593010-1089-48D3-ADEA-23F6E1E57E2E.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	2F565806-FA5B-4A36-97C4-73CFB5CD52C4.jpeg Views:	17 Size:	47.8 KB ID:	453620

Attachments

• D0593010-1089-48D3-ADEA-23F6E1E57E2E.jpeg
    D0593010-1089-48D3-ADEA-23F6E1E57E2E.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Your rainbow tahitians on leather is gorgeous @eolianpearls and goes so well with the new edison earrings.

Eolian: Wow, those rainbow T's really glow. I love the colors. And on the leather, they really stand out. I love the look of pearls on leather, but I'm afraid the leather wouldn't hold up in Florida. Between rain and sweat, I feel like the leather would get stiff and grungy, which is a shame, because I love the look.

Hi Charlotta: Here is the Kojima strand. It's not an ombre' strand, but the colors morph into each other. So it has an ombre' thang going on, but it's not an ombre' strand.

IMG_9916.jpeg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9916.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	173.6 KB ID:	453625

So pretty Bweaves, I know just what you mean about the colors morphing into each other without it being totally ombre. I have noticed that I often do this myself so that in the end similar colors are grouped together. I also like when the sizes are a bit unexpected but still harmonious, like this one. A lot of design freedom but not always easy to achieve.

I echo Bweaves Wow! Even from a distance the colors pop true, eolian.

I am as usual awestruck at the vision and creativity you guys have.

Bweaves, now Chris Isaaks Baby did a bad bad thang is on a loop in my head.

86C, Charlotta, Bweaves, jeg, the 2 Sarah’s, Cathy, Pattye, newberry, pareltje, creativity and the collections. Crazy Good.

and the new kids! Moondrops, rokor...AngelinaS, TriciaS, starry, i’ll have to edit in more - What have you done to me???

Masik, thank you for that cool video you and your son did. It’s wonderful to see the phenomenon irl.

I followed you guys to check out the pearls on eBay, and all of a sudden I was bidding, and speculating, pearl-lusting, and sweating the last seconds, praying I’d lose, praying I’d win. I’m still hyperventilating from hitting the button on the blue akoya. I should be playing more with my first stimulus pearls from 2009....

and I went back to the Shepherds Door thrift, source of the earrings recently and CZ ring, to get one for my sister - and totally blinged out, bought rings big enough for my toes. Ended up with a 4th Mary Kay pearl watch with bling...because the others have lost their chatons or pearls over the years, that’s ok.

Woke up Friday a.m. thinking What? What? What?
and what thread am I on right now? What are we wearing today? Can I please buy a little of your talents? I wish.

Last edited:
Your too funny lisa c, haha. You have to show us what you did buy. And I think that you are plenty talanted.

Back