• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Hanadama!
    WestPearls.com My Shop
    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• You silly goose -- that's such a lovely, light, summery necklace. Very pretty.

Comment

• That's right! The thread isn't 'post what expensive, exotic or rare pearl you're wearing', but 'post what you're wearing'. We want to see

I admit to self-consciousness because I don't have many expensive pearls or a youthful jawline, but we're here to have fun! I love your creations, everybody's are interesting to see, I love to see outfits, etc...
        Last edited by lisa c; 05-17-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• The more, the merrier!

Comment

• I LOVE your necklace ckrickett; as BAS said so well ... light, summery, breezy, fresh and delightful!
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• hanadama - So lovely on you!

ckrickett - Another feminine, fun necklace!

Comment

• ckrickett you are very talented in making your variant tin cups! Love the blues nestled together.
                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• I love your necklace ckrickett! I really like that bar/floating/slider style.

Comment

• I love seeing peoples exquisite necklaces. Even if I will never be able to find or afford them I LOVE just seeing such beauties being worn and loved!!! I hate it when jewelry never gets worn , so when I see phenomenal pieces worn I get happy! Makes the world a prettier place!

Thanks for the kind words, it is a nice breezy little thing. Its about to get STUPID hot down here so something light is always welcome!
                    WestPearls.com My Shop
                    West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• That necklace is super cute, ckrickett!

Comment

• Lovely photos and jewelries everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by kelluvpearls View Post
                          Lovely photos and jewelries everyone!
                          Yes! I always enjoy seeing what the latest posts will bring.

Comment

• today i wore my pp charm bracelet. i couldn?t get a good picture of it on my wrist so i took it off for photos
                            [IMG][/IMG]
                            and here's my favorite cherry Tahitian pearl on my quartz skull...
                            [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Everyone should have a quartz skull! Beautiful, and I see you can add more pearls as the mood strikes.

Comment

• lol, i collect stones and liked the way it looked like a crown on it's head i plan to continue adding to the bracelet, it's really a fun piece to wear!

Comment

Working...
                                X