This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those look great cricket!
    And love the light pistachio drops, Red!
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Another fun Monday catching up on pearls!

BAS - Your multi metallics are so fantastic and you really capture them well!

crickett - You've been busy beading, haven't you! I love your combinations of pearls and gems, especially the blue Akoyas and black spinel!

baby nurse - Your Edison is gorgeous and how fun to wear it so long! Great look!

Comment

• yes I have Pkinnew! I have a ton of art projects that need finishing and some require beading and gemming and pearling, and whatever! So I have been super duper busy getting my skills in beading leveled up! The good thing is I keep the "rejects"
        WestPearls.com My Shop
        West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• This past weekend I wore my PP Y necklace and metallic drop earrings. There are little citirines sprinkled along the chain - great design, Hisano!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Beautiful outfit pkinnew, love the colour of your top, great match with your pearls.
            Everyone thanks for sharing photos of your pearls!

Comment

• Pkinnew, I love the y-necklace with that pink linen (?) shirt. What kind of pearls are in it?

Comment

• pkinnew -- I think that's an absolutely gorgeous design and wish I'd gotten one. It looks wonderful on you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pkinnew View Post
                  This past weekend I wore my PP Y necklace and metallic drop earrings. There are little citirines sprinkled along the chain - great design, Hisano!
                  What a great photo of a great necklace, pkinnew! I don't think that I appreciated the graduation of pearl shape, pearl size and pearl color before. A masterpiece, indeed!

Comment

• Red, you're right. I think I may have to have one of these made at some point!

Comment

• Very cool necklace, pkinnew, and you wear it very well!

Comment

• pkinnew-I'm sure you did a close up before..but would you mind doing one of the 4 pearls so we can better see the shapes and colours? I love this necklace !! Looks wonderful on you !
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thanks everyone! It's a different, fun necklace to wear!

baby nurse - the pearls are round fw but the bottom drop is metallic.

Katbran - I'll take a close up picture for you tonight.

I also have this in lavender pearls that I'll take some pictures of as well.

Comment

• i love the citrines in your necklace pkinnew, it's such a pretty mix! today i'm wearing my antique three pearl ring and two graduated akoya strands (the longer is real, the shorter i think may actually be a nicer costume piece with a pretty filigree white gold clasp!)

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Love that ring funky pearl!!
                              WestPearls.com My Shop
                              West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

• I am wearing something that I just made. I had this idea swirling in my head for weeks so I got the supplies to make it, and I love it. Its a long chinese ripple tin cup with oxidized silver and black spinel. I was originally just going to have pearls but i thought it needed Jazzing up. Everyone at PS was really helpful with this since I wash;t sure which route I wanted to go. Anyways wearing it and loving it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	359816

light box pic, still it was super bright in office so this isn't the best picture
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	359817
                                WestPearls.com My Shop
                                West Pearls on Etsy

Comment

Working...
                                X