Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much SurfnSci and Douglas! I am taking good care of your babies, Douglas. :eek: They are glowing!

jeg, your total style is so awesome. I love your eye for clothes and the way you combine them, and the pearls always give that last wonderful touch. Thank you for sharing your looks. :)

OOOO, lovely, JEG. Love the SOC necklace. Another one I dithered about buying too long.

Jeg, love seeing all your photos on this page.

So many beautiful clothes adorned with your stunning pearls ! What a delight to my day.

Happy New Year, my friend !

Love, love, love the SoC keshi!
Silver Tahitians for me today
1B6ECD41-DB11-4C50-9BF2-5B8287D3391B.jpg

That’s such a pretty rope Jeg and those sea of cortez pearls are amazing.
SydK, that silver tahitian strand looks great on you. Silver tahitians are so useful and they always looks great, peacocks can look muddy in sunlight sometimes I have noticed.

Thank you so much for the very kind compliments, Multichrome!:eek: And also to BWeaves, AzFlyGirl, SydK and Charlotta!

I love your silver Tahitians, Syd! I have been in a silver/gray mood myself lately.

A color banded strand of Tahitians and freshwater earrings I put together, with a rope of silver Tahitian pearls from Pearls By The Bay.
6C706740-44A8-4137-A4E6-9F5CF81A0710.jpeg

C39CCD2F-74C6-4169-8C32-F50B77068605.jpg

Those silver tahitians are so pretty Jeg. I also love color banded tahitians, they are so interesting to watch.

Thank you, Charlotta! The color banded pearls really are so interesting to look at. ;)

A Tahitian rope, and a bracelet made of Robert Wan Tahitians. The drill holes were a little big so I put in a quick order with Pattye, for thicker Serafil thread in teal. I am thrilled to say that my order put Pattye over 10,000 orders before the New Year!!!:D Hooray!!
The lighting has been dreadful but I’m trying my best to take pics...
AB5376F9-3C95-4D5E-A644-287B4AF67A4C.jpeg

02545BA7-0BD7-4F2E-841B-C5185BC47DCF.jpg

Really nice! And they offer great contrast against your mustard-yellow blouse. Love the multicolored strands...how each individual color draws me into the whole set.

Pretty new bracelet Jeg. Strand as well of course. I have some Robert Wan pearls in my multicolored 7-8mm tahitian strand from Druzydesign. Well I mixed them all together and don't remember which ones are Wan pearls or not anymore. They have an amazing luster and the colors are great.

Thank you so much Lilpearl, Douglas and Charlotta! I’m glad you can see some of the color and luster. The weather has been so dreary that I haven’t been able to capture decent lighting for taking pics.

Syd, you’re looking gorgeous there! The open neck looks great with your strand.

Lovely pearls, ladies! I've just been an appreciative lurker lately. Lol
Tahitians today....blue octo enhancer pendant, silvery pastel rope & drop earrings.

Attachments

• 20210107_160853.jpg
    20210107_160853.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 25
Well so many pearly treasures trotted out for the holidays ! I've been flat out the last two weeks so I'm a bit behind ! Everything looks lovely - jeg I love the colour bands in your Tahitian rope. And of course your wonderful style and those fabulous Kojima pieces.

Syd , Tahitians look really pretty ! I hope you're wearing your mask over there !

Corvette- Silver T's go with everything :D

Beautiful strand 86CorvetteGirl...and the Octo-Pendant is beautiful! I love octopi...they are amazing creatures.

Back