This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

It does have a bluish cast but I think some of the blue in the first photo was from my top. Here it is with a white top, and outdoors where the greenish overtones show up.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post
      Thank you, folks. Just arrived home with everything still around my neck. I may need to wear more pearls when traveling in the future. It's rather fun.
      Definitely! Your traveling pearls will love you for it! Please post photos!

Charlotta- love the color in your Tís!

Wow! PD! That is some drop...

Comment

• Oh wow! I'm a sucker for a good drop, and that one just keeps getting better and better with each photo you post. Beautiful.

Comment

• That pendant is just beyond stunning, PD.

Comment

• Oh that's an even better picture! And I love that Dew setting. It's one of my favorites!

Comment

• Thanks ladies!

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
                Definitely! Your traveling pearls will love you for it! Please post photos!
                Photo taken at LAX is in post #9884.

Thanks, everyone.

Comment

• Love all your layers, Red! I also picked up an octo-mermaid clasp (with a Tahitian) that I plan to knot on a Tahitian strand. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5042.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	382884

Comment

• That pearl is gorgeous, Pearl Dreams!

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSeeker View Post
                      Love all your layers, Red! I also picked up an octo-mermaid clasp (with a Tahitian) that I plan to knot on a Tahitian strand. [ATTACH]61384[/ATTACH]
                      Beautiful. Yes, I got the last octo-mermaid, and currently it is a pendant. I was looking for a clasp, and apparently the conversion is relatively simple, as long as you don't bend the metal too often. So, I'll leave it in pendant form until the right strand shows up.

Please post a picture of your Tahitian strand with the octo-mermaid attached. I adore those things.

Comment

• PD - That is absolutely gorgeous !! LOVE fat drops and LOVE the lavender/purple !!! You must be over the moon !
                        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Red, I think your mermaid looks fabulous as a pendant too! I'll post after I have it knotted.

Comment

• PD, that is one outstanding drop pendant! A stunner!! Congratulations and thank you sooooo much for all you do to keep the forum running smoothly!
                            Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Gorgeous pendant PD! There really is nothing quite like a really really spectacular lavender, is there? They can be tricky-ish, compared to some other colors, to match to outfits, but they're definitely worth it.

Comment

• P-G is the friendliest forum I'm a member of, so it is a pleasure to serve.

The drop is more purple than my metallic lavender studs from 5 or 6 years ago, so I am wearing it with my amethyst earrings and bracelet instead. My car is a metallic blackcurrant color, my winter coat is purple... yup, I like purple!

Well...I'm about to drive my husband to the procedures he spent the past 3 days prepping for. Let's just say he's a bit...empty. He'll be glad to eat later on today! We're also celebrating our 26th anniversary this week. We're hoping for an all-clear report to celebrate with.

Comment

Working...
                                X