This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, Cathy & PD. I'll do a search.

Sorry to hear about your internet access & your devices. Hopefully, all will be fixed soonQ

Comment

• Posts containing the word "Octobabies":

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/se...earchid=413716

Comment

• A tahitain shell pendant from WenClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180723_095339__01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	382685

Comment

• That's lovely, Suchi! Really picks up the colors of what you're wearing. Very unique!

Comment

• Thank you 86Corvettegirl

Comment

• Bright but cloudy sky this afternoon...photographed outside. This is my all-around favorite strand. (It's one of the two I recently restrung with navy thread.) You've all seen it a hundred times but here goes again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tahitians bright cloudy day outside forum.jpeg
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	382696

This fawn came to munch on our "Double Delight" rose bush today...sigh.

Name:	fawn 7:23:18.jpg
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	382697
              Last edited by Pearl Dreams; 07-23-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• So much loveliness. I can't decide what's nicer, to look through day by day or to see three pages at once (as I did today)! I'm slightly swooning over suchi's shell cameo, and PD, I understand why that is one of your favorite strands. It is gorgeous.

I just got a new thing - specifically, a golden and blue Akoya bar pendant from Pearl Paradise's summer clearance sale. I like it very much.

Name:	WIN_20180723_15_35_37_Pro.jpg
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	382698

Comment

• Addendum: o, someday I will convince a photograph to not be blurry.

Comment

• My deer are lounging in my backyard again. This one looks bigger though. Might be momma, today. I didn't take a photo.

I wore my baroque Tahitians from Kojima and my black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka today. Then I got caught in Florida downpour. Totally drenched. I had to maneuver under the hand dryer in the ladies room to try to dry off.

Name:	fullsizeoutput_7cd.jpg
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	382699

I remember not liking this strand when I opened the box, and then I put it on and fell in love. It doesn't photograph as pretty as it looks in real life. It has much more color in real life. Plus, I love the clasp. It's white gold with sapphires, but it doesn't lay right if I try to wear the clasp in the front. Another reason to keep my hair short.

PD: My T's are strung on grey cord. I think they need navy Beader's Secret. Yours look great with that color.

Bonsava: Your necklace looks like soap bubbles. I love it.

Suchi: I love cameos, and your mother of pearl on is gorgeous.
                    Last edited by BWeaves; 07-23-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• BWeaves, I think your necklace is beautiful, and I agree that it's worth trying navy thread!

Comment

• BWeaves, jealous as all get out of that strand, super pretty!!

Comment

• Beautiful strand BWeaves! I always think I am unsure about baroque Tahitians, then I see that, or Charlotta's double, or...(etc. etc.)

Got a clearer picture of the Akoyas, which though it makes the goldens look more white, you can get an idea of the luster on them. These are the first round Akoyas I've had and I am amazed by how accurate the mirror-like description is.

Name:	Blue and Gold Akoyas.jpg
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	382700

Comment

• BWeaves, your Tahitian necklace looks wonderful on you! Personally, I love it

Bonsava, I love your PP necklace! PP has an awesome sale going on. I did buy myself the 3-4 mm pearl hoops & I'm looking a a couple of other items.

Comment

• Gorgeous Tahitians Pearldreams and Bweaves. Both your necklaces are breathtaking. I thought after my strand from Cees that I am done, but have a nagging suspicion this is just the start.
                              Bonsova love your akoya bar necklace, the luster on akoyas are so awesome.

Comment

• Enjoying our last day in paradise. Heading home tomorrow in time to repack, give the Traveling Pearl a good bath, and fly off to the Ruckus!

Name:	4BE46B89-7047-4CF9-B75F-D35CD780679F.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	382701

Name:	CF8B4C55-6CF9-4D11-91A0-713319F733BD.jpg
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	382702

Comment

Working...