This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWeaves, you look fabulous! I love your mom's ring & bracelet

Linda.wald, your SOC mabe is beauyiful. I love the setting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post

How are there people in the world who don't love pearls?
      Lol! I agree!!! Those goldens were really demanding attention!

Corvette Girl, love the combo! I did something similar with my baroque blue and white akoyas and I think my mom has them. She loved them so much I told her she could borrow them.

Battah, what a beautiful, classy cuff!

BWeaves, All your pearls look great but I just love your mom's pearl ring!

Linda, your ring is fabulous!!! Beautiful filigree work!!!
      Last edited by amti; 07-20-2018, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Charlotta, I love old clasps too! What a wonderful collection! And your tiny pearl jewelry are really sweet too!

Jeg, Hawaii, again?? Oh man, I'm jealous!!! Have a great time and make sure the travelling pearl takes lots of photos!

Comment

• Linda, your SOC ring is gorgeous. What are the stones set in the side?

Amti, I never used to like Mom's pearl ring until I tried it on. For a big, bulky ring, it's amazingly comfortable.

Comment

• BWeaves, your Hanadamas are gorgeous!

Linda, great job on the SoC ring-lovely setting!

Comment

• I absolutely adore your new cuff, battah! This is your best piece yet. All the heart eyes!
              Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Kasumis from Kojima:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_7c4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	382655

Comment

• BWeaves, your Kasumi look wonderful. I love the earrings!

I'm headed to dinner with the hubby & am wearing a baroque soufflé necklace & bracelet I got from Sakura on Etsy. I like that I can connect the bracelet & necklace together to make a 30" necklace. I'm also wearing my diamond & SS pearl earrings & my newest SS ring. It's margarita time!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Oh my goodness, between battah's cuff, bweaves hanadamas, linda's SoC ring, and 86corvette's souffles there's almost too much beautiful eye candy..almost.

Comment

• Wow, souffle's and SSs. It is margarita time!

Comment

• Thanks, Lary007 & BWeaves. I love this set because I can connect the 8" bracelet to the 22" necklace for a 30". The pics don't show it but the luster is very metallic. I'm having Sakura make me a fireball pendant as well. I've picked out a very metallic pink with bronze & slight green overtones. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. Sakura is on Etsy & she has some gorgeous pearl creations at very reasonable prices. I also bought a large golden pink soufflé pendant at the same time I bought the soufflé set. I'm going to get a longer chain to wear it on this weekend.
                        Yes, our maragaritas were awesome. Our go to waiter at our go to Mexican restaurant always makes ours special with 7 different tequilas. Can't drink too many or we have to have someone come take us home.

Comment

• Never heard of Sakura! I tried searching for the shop on etsy and there were a bunch of results. Is the one you're talking about called sakurapearlsandgems?

Comment

• Originally posted by lary007 View Post
                            Never heard of Sakura! I tried searching for the shop on etsy and there were a bunch of results. Is the one you're talking about called sakurapearlsandgems?
                            Yes, that's her. Here's a link to her shop. She's always adding new items & she's very accommodating with returns or exchanges.
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/SakuraPear...2018_faveshops
                            Last edited by 86Corvettegirl; 07-21-2018, 03:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by battah View Post
                              Gorgeous pearls, everyone! What a nice pick-me-up this afternoon! PD those goldens are just heavenly. And Charlotta your clasp collection is fabulous!

Today’s fun pearl piece that I just made. I love cuffs, but they slide around a lot on my wrists so I may look into some kind of lining. But I love the look. I chose a freshwater button for this one, and hand-sculpted the flower from sterling metal clay. Cuff is ebony.
                              [ATTACH]61024[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]61027[/ATTACH]
                              This is just fabulous....fabulous!!
                              http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                              Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Lovely pearls everyone. Thanks for the nice words on my clasps. Today I wore an lavender freshwater strand and studs I bought from Pearllunar on ebay and a bead nucleted pink pearl pendant on a silver chain.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	_20180721_163810.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	382673

Comment

Working...
                                X