Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Jess! Welcome! That's an awesome necklace, it's so wearable.

jeg, sounds like you've been busy doing fabulous things, that's a good thing
    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Hi, Jess! Super pretty necklace! I look forward to seeing your creations in the beader's forum. Welcome to PG (as a non-lurker)!

Comment

• Thats a fun necklace ! Welcome to PGF ! Looking forward to your photos of the jewellery you make for yourself in the Beaders forum.
        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Welcome, Jesscat! I love your Tahitian. I also love Kauai- you were up near some of my favorite beaches on earth.

Comment

• My two current favorites are my Tahitian & South Sea Ombré 36" strand & my 18" 12-15mm Golden South Sea strand. (I'm not sure why the pics show up sideways.)
            Attached Files

Comment

• Very pretty, 86Corvettegirl! How about a neck shot of the goldens?

Photos showing up sideways seems to happen a lot! I rotate my photos on my computer so that I can upload them oriented correctly. If you are uploading photos from a smartphone, maybe try reducing the size of the photos to see if that solves the problem.

Comment

• 86Corvettegirl, your pearls are gorgeous. I have wanted a ombré strand for quite awhile.

Comment

• There's a 26" ombré necklace I'm going to get in a month or so to wear with this one. They look wonderful when worn together.

Comment

• Jesscat, I would want to wear that necklace all the time, too. It's perfect.
                    Corvette Girl - wow, that ombre is dazzling!

Comment

• So after years of admiring Etienne Perret's Ceramique bands, I finally lost enough weight to wear one. (Since you can't size ceramics) I adore all of his designs, but this simple girly pink band makes my heart sing. And the 3mm size stacks nicely.

Click image for larger version

Name:	etienne pink ring.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	382202

Comment

• Lovely pearls everyone!

GemGeek, congratulations on your Etienne Peret purchase. It looks beautiful with the pearl ring! Is that yellow gold and what type of pearl is it?

Comment

• Thank you, ladies. I'm not sure about multi quotes on this forum yet.

I plan to wear the Golden SS necklace tomorrow to dinner. I get a neck shot then & post it.

Comment

• Very pretty pearls 86C !
                            Gemgeek - I've admired those rings as well.. very cool and I love the pink !!
                            https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                            https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
                              Thank you, ladies. I'm not sure about multi quotes on this forum yet.

I plan to wear the Golden SS necklace tomorrow to dinner. I get a neck shot then & post it.
                              This is how to multi-quote. I first clicked on the "+ icon in the lower right after your post, then the "+ icon after GemGeek's post, then the "Reply With Quote after GemGeeks' post. Then I entered text after each of your quotes, to reply to you both.

To reply to GemGeek I deleted a few parts of her post including the photo, using an ellipsis (...) to indicate the omission. This is useful if you only want to quote a part of a post.

Originally posted by GemGeek View Post
                              So after years of admiring Etienne Perret's Ceramique bands, I finally lost enough weight to wear one... I adore all of his designs, but this simple girly pink band makes my heart sing....
                              I love the ceramic ring, GemGeek!

Comment

• What a lovely ring, GemGeek ... please do tell us about the pearl ring !
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X