Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, Katbran! They are little sapphires mixed in with Akoya keshi.

A Tahitian ombré strand from PP, worn with a Tahitian keshi chain. The large SS drop is from Kojima.
B5FEF8E0-6676-4242-AC09-B54ECF925135.jpg

7F28F606-3279-4254-A133-83831014E81C.jpg

I went to the Peter Frampton concert with one of my best friends Sunday. We went for dinner & drinks before the concert & I wore this FW Torsade with silver pave CZ panther head clasp.

Attachments

• FW torsade.jpg
    FW torsade.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 30
I love that ombre tahitian strand, it's simply gorgeous Jeg.
I like that panther 86Corvettegirl, it really does make the little strands stand out. I hope that you had a lovely evening. I have been playing wit my leftover pearls and rearranged some strands. Had some days of rain whilst on vacation. Last week, the first week of my vacation, I had a dreadful cold with white spots in my troat and a sinus infection so I needed some time to just relax with my pearls (and pilfering kittens of course). I post some of my redos soon.

Last edited:
Here are my latest redos. First a 36 inch rope of blue and green akoyas with white south sea pearls. I bought the pearls from Pearlescence.
_20190814_095949.jpg
A 52inch rope of blue and silver baroque akoyas from Pearlescence as well. Think the pearls are 6-7mm.
_20190814_095933.jpg
The two together.
_20190814_100020.jpg
And lastly a mixed strand I made with baroque white south sea pearls, drop tahitians, circles tahitians and some pale gold south sea pearls in the middle to bridge the colors. There are two goldeny tahitian drops in the middle as well. It got sort of an ombre effect that I like. The pearls are from 8mm up. The biggest maybe 11mm.
_20190814_092533.jpg
4AE550BD 4EAB 4C28 A600 1968F4C755B4
_20190814_092736.jpg
The last strand is made with pearls from my leftover pile.

Thank you Katbran. I don't like to have pieces that I don't use or like, better to make something new with them.

Today I'm wearing my drop tahitian and golden south sea strand with tahitian pearls from Cees and a couple of golden south sea pearls from Kongspearl, my tahitian keshistrand from Druzydesign with my medium golden south sea enhancer from Pearlsociety and my deep golden south sea studs from Oceanscove.
_20190814_155246.jpg
_20190814_155728.jpg
_20190814_155804.jpg

I haven't been able to reply for a few days, so here's a general "All the pearls are gorgeous! Thank you!' to everyone who has posted shots of their beeeeautiful pearls! ;)

Charlotta, fantastic job on your latest redos!! And your Tahitian & GSS combination....OoooLaLa!! You look beautiful in them!

Today, I wore this pearl& tumbled crystal collar to lunch with my neighbor.

Attachments

• FW crystal collar.jpg
    FW crystal collar.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 27
Thank you Pearlplug, Cricketbug and 86Corvettegirl. 86Corvettegirl, cool pearl and crystal combination. It looks like pearls in ice, it's a nice look.

Today’s grocery store pearls. 10.5mm multi-colored Tahitians from Wen that I made into a tin cup necklace and blue/green studs from Kamoka.

8FD7BC2B-5345-4AB3-B90C-513139551077.jpeg

Today I'm wearing my rikiteas from Cees (again I know, but they go with everything) and my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove, the same studs as yesterday (they also go with everything). It was a bit chilly this morning so I put on a wonderfully soft cashmere hoddy before going out. But the hoddy photos were awful so deleted them right away...
View attachment 68995
View attachment 68996
View attachment 68997
View attachment 68998

Charlotta your Rikitea strand is beautiful. The array of colors are so pretty and it looks lovely on you!

Whoa, 86C!!! Statement piece is an understatement! Enjoy that fabulous, one of a kind ,work of art!

I’ve been layering a lot of my beach finds lately.
Andy Muller Akoya and T strand from Hong Kong. I changed out some of the T’s, and also added a few SS. The Akoya earrings are from Margaret at Simply Adorned. Layered with charms of seashells and sea glass that I’ve found on my beach hikes. The pearl chain and Sea of Cortez charm are from Kojima.
View attachment 68973

View attachment 68974

More beach finds of sea glass and puka shells with pearls, worn on a pearl chain I made with pearls from Hong Kong. Earrings are little chalcedony bundles I found at a street fair years ago. The bubbly necklace is from Kojima.
View attachment 68976

View attachment 68977

Jeg, I am catching up on all the post and saw this one today ! You know I LOVE your Bubbly necklace !! You wear it oh so well. :)

Back