Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you Gemandpearlover and 86C!!:eek: I went out earlier, but stayed home later in the evening because my dog does not like fireworks.

Ooh, 86Corvettegirl, I'm glad to hear your necklace feels good on, because I think it looks perfect the way it is :)

Wearing my big new Kojima Tahitian pendant again. Paired with a long strand of silver blue Akoya from PP.

Silver Blue akoya pearl strand with pendant.jpg
Pearl Paradise silver blue akoya pearl strand with Kojima pendant.jpg

86 C I love the length of those pastels and you wear them well. The length suits you.

Jeg- the new T looks great with this combo ( akoyas) as well. What is it hanging on?

Thank you, 2thdktr and CricketBug! 2thdktr, it is hanging from a freshwater pearl chain. The pearls are a silvery blue color. Treated, I’m sure, but a pretty color.

Today I'm wearing my blue tahitian strand and studs from Pearlescence, so good with jeans.
blue tahitian strand from Pearlescence
blue tahitian strand and studs from Pearlescence
studs from Pearlescence
blue tahitian strand and studs from Pearlescence
Yesterday I wore my white south sea strand from Cees with my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove. I forgot to take neckshot. I do wear pearls everyday, mostly forgetting to take photos of them.
white south sea strand from Cees with my mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove
mismatched tahitian studs from Oceanscove
white south sea strand from Cees

Last edited:
Thanks so much Katbran!

Both of your strands are beautiful, Charlotta! The colors and luster of your mismatched pair look wonderful!

This time, I took pictures of one of the flower stalls at the Saturday Market.
658D5DAF-8681-4D9B-8B22-578CAA60A420.jpg

F7D0A49F-9BE6-4F6F-94EE-383AFC5D8644.jpg

I went with a softer pastel bouquet for this week-
CDA5B9D3-FA84-4F49-8375-ED008BCA8979.jpg

Another new pair of earrings! They are golden freshwater pearls with a kiss of apricot from Katbran. I paired them with several tiny pearls. Two strands of Akoya round and Akoya keshi, a station chain of Myanmar keshi, and a station chain of Biwa pearls.
B38F3A10-1CE5-45E7-94C4-55D63828FA8A.jpg

59379776-15E6-44C6-81E6-A0E3D1DEFC35.jpg

B49A04B7-89C6-4AF2-B626-5AF493EFB8E5.jpeg

What a lovely Sunday outfit, Jeg! Okay, I'm crazy for those Myannmar keshi :) The new earrings look luscious with those pearls. And ... the FLOWERS.

Thank you jeg, your new earrings from Katbran are beautiful and are very nice with those tiny pearls.

Such beautiful blues and white SS pearls from Charlotta and apricots from Jeg. Thanks for sharing your lovelies. :)

Charlotta, your blue T's & WSS strands are so beautiful. Your WSS is especially lovely!!

Jeg, you look great!! Love the new earrings & I so love the Myramar keshi necklace!! Looks fantastic with your new earrings. And those flowers....Oh My!!! So beautiful! I love fresh flowers but we don't really have a place to get flowers like that without paying florist prices!

Thanks so much, CathyKeshi, Charlotta, jesskat, Gemandpearlover, and 86C! :eek::eek:

Wore my new WSS enhancer pendant from David Norman on my PP Akoya strand this weekend to my Mom's. The enhancer bails do not fit well, on large strands as I wish they would. My Mom really likes it & had to try it on. Teamed it with WSS & diamond earrings, new WSS bracelet & WSS Autore ring.

Attachments

• WWS pendant on Akoya strand.jpg
    WWS pendant on Akoya strand.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 32
  • WSS bracelet with Autore WSS ring.jpg
    WSS bracelet with Autore WSS ring.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 25
  • WSS pendant in rose gold.jpg
    WSS pendant in rose gold.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 33
Back