Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful pearls...looks like our first day of spring will be greeted by another nor'easter.
    http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Love the spring display, Jeg! Those are some special eggs
      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• JEG,

How freaking adorable is this!! You totally made my day! A great reminder that we want to play with our lovely pearls, wear them often and not be too serious about it!
        Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• JP, sorry about your weather, boo. We got off easy this year, even less rain than usual, I think.
          Pattye

Comment

• Jeg ..... What Pattye said !!!!!!! Made my day too; so adorable What are those "strings" holding the pearl pendants? Ribbon, thread or ... ?
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Jeg, that's a super wonderful display of pearls. Oh I love the bunnies. And sure, your pearls look like colorful Easter eggs!

Comment

• To echo Cathy and others, made my day too, jeg! Wow!

Comment

• Thanks everyone! That is the nicest compliment, that the little spring scene made your day! I do like to have fun with my stuff, and yes, keep pearls from being too serious. Cathy, the “strings” are a soft ribbon that came on a small bolt. It has been in my supplies forever, so I can’t even remember where it came from.

Comment

• ..how sweet jeg! ..so colorful & festive! ...time for me to go play with my pearls!

Comment

• BUNNIES!!!!!

Sorry, I've been off at a weaving conference and missed these adorable bunnies. Thanks, JEG.

Comment

• Thank you, BWeaves and Sunseeker! Sunseeker- yes, definitely- play, play, play!

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
                          Jeg ..... What Pattye said !!!!!!! Made my day too; so adorable What are those "strings" holding the pearl pendants? Ribbon, thread or ... ?
                          You beat me to it! What Pattye said! LOL!

Comment

• I have a "tell." I bought a cute leather bracelet at my weaving conference this past weekend. It's a 16 inch strip of leather printed as a measuring tape that you double wrap around your wrist. I showed it to some of my weaving friends and tried to convince them to buy one, too. When you're weaving, it's handy to have a measuring tape with you.

Then one of them said, "I'm single. I'll never get a date if I'm wearing a measuring tape on my wrist."

DOH!
                            Last edited by BWeaves; 03-20-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• OMG, that's hilarious!!
                              Pattye

Comment

• I had the 18" version of that leather measuring tape bracelet in my hands at the knitting shop last week, BWeaves. Are you finding it comfortable? The one I tried was a bit stiff and scratchy so I held off. Your friend's comment is LOL hilarious
                                Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

Working...
                                X