Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Marianne, Cathy, Pearl Dreams, Pareltje, and Sanippy! Always nice to be home.

Comment

• So much beauty!!
      http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
      Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Jeg, beautiful new pearls, and I especially love your SS strand. Iím glad to see that Iím not the only one that travels with expensive pearls.

Comment

• Luvglitz, I usually only travel with my pendant, but the last few trips I have brought other things along thinking I should really take them out and wear them.

I haven’t unpacked or gotten much of anything else done, but I did manage to knot my new strand of Tahitians!

Click image for larger version

Name:	8465C82F-2737-4EF7-A49E-F7EBC5C48E15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	380095

Name:	D00A12AD-A4F5-42C1-B92D-8AE203C0DC94.jpg
Size:	137.2 KB
ID:	380096

Comment

• Wow, that new strand is gorgeous; the colors really show up now Jeg!
            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Lovely job Jeg, and beautiful Tahitians. I especially love that bright, coppery peacock pearl.

Comment

• Parelje what a gorgeous sunset!

Sanippy I love how your SSP keshi creations came out! They're all gorgeous. I'm loving keshi studs, they're such a fun variation on the classic round.

kalmen add me to the list of people drooling over that coconut ring! The color of the coconut really sets off the pearl.

jeg, as always, beautiful choices! And so glad you're safe, that must have been scary.
                Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Glad your back safe and sound, jeg! Love that you knotted your new pearls before unpacking! Priorities!!

Comment

• That’s a beautiful strand Jeg, gorgeous!

Comment

• Beautiful Tahitians jeg-glad you are safe ! And how funny you knotted pearls before you dealt with your luggage! I hate unpacking so I'd probably look for a good excuse not to do it...and those gorgeous Tahitians would be a perfect excuse !!

I have some friends heading to Hawaii..which store do you suggest if they want to buy some Tahitians?

I missed a few posts... That Kamoka ring is absolutely stunning. I hadn't really thought about the fact that it couldn't be sized..that does make it a bit tricky.

pareltje- beautiful photo of the sunset..what a glorious sky !

Sanippy - I know I commented on these somewhere but the Keshi are gorgeous !!!
                      Last edited by Katbran; 01-16-2018, 02:48 AM.
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Knotting Tahitians trumps doing laundry any day They are gorgeous, jeg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanippy View Post
                          Lovely job Jeg, and beautiful Tahitians. I especially love that bright, coppery peacock pearl.
                          I second Sanippy.
                          Knotting pearls is indeed important, jeg, I agree with you. Often I left other chores to string pearls, LOL. I also found stringing relaxing and a great substitute for meditation.

Comment

• Jeg, could I ask what size range your WSS pearl strand is? So lovely ...
                            Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thanks everyone! LOL, I am half unpacked now...

Katbran, if you want to pm me about what island your friends will be on and when the are going, I can try to give some suggestions. They will see pearls everywhere, but most of my purchases are from shows and special events rather than stores. (better prices)

Cathy, the SS strand is 10-12.5. I don’t know if the video about these pearls is in the POJ archives, but Kevin sourced them from a farm in Northern Australia, this past fall.

Comment

• Here are photos of the whole strand. The baroque shapes make the strand look bigger overall.

Name:	3D71F14D-4EB0-449B-B5D2-3955B1E91FA9.jpg
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	380103

Name:	D6E65502-7B12-4418-BC2D-F19EA3A4B418.jpg
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	380104

Comment

Working...