Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much, Pearl Dreams and Jersey Pearl!!!

Comment

• I too am a big fan of the baroques...what with the White Edisons around looking like WSS to the untrained eye..at least with the big Baroques they scream WSS pearls ! They are far more interesting to look at ..
      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
        White SS strand from POJ. These were from the handful of strands Kevin received from the pearl farm in the remote region of Northern Australia. I chose the most baroque strand of the group!

[ATTACH]57555[/ATTACH]
        Jeg, your WSS strand is gorgeous! This week PP had the baroque’s on a flash sale and I picked up one, and it’s on it’s way in time for Christmas....now that I see yours I’m even more excited to get mine! It’s true what Kathbran says about the baroque’s, they’re are much more interesting than the Edison’s!

Comment

• Those are gorgeous.

Comment

• I'm so behind - beautiful pearls, everyone!!
            Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Thanks, Katbran, lilpearl, BWeaves and Battah! Lilpearl, can’t wait to see your strand!

Comment

• Yesterday’s silly festive holiday look at work. I thought the GSSP kind of evoked ornaments, so they worked with my awesome pants lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	D0B82884-3370-4CCE-80C3-86128ECC8022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	379830

Comment

• Looks like a comfy festive look with your awesome pants, Battah! I just love your keshi mixed ropes...
                  Last edited by jeg; 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• PATTYE!!! If you see this, look under my post name. I just noticed it this morning! A little Christmas Magic changed my name!!! Or an elf? Maybe by the name of Jeremy??? Love it!!! Ahahahaha!

Comment

• Dear Traveling Pearl - Now we just need a picture of said pearl added to your avatar.

Comment

• Jeg, that large baroque WSS strand looks regal on you! I love your new designation! I agree you need an avatar photo.

Battah, you do look festooned with golden ornaments. Such a lovely necklace!

Comment

• jeg and Kay, thank you so much! This necklace really managed to get me bitten by the GSSP bug...

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post
                            Dear Traveling Pearl - Now we just need a picture of said pearl added to your avatar.
                            Red and Kay- Great suggestion! Best I could do for now. I’ll have to take another photo when I see a good backdrop.

Comment

• My Fiji bracelet from PP, Ruckus 2017. I strung it on ribbon for a casual party necklace.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BD1AD0AB-60B9-43DE-83B5-62F32C1DC10C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	379832

Comment

• Jeg, I love that look! And the avatar pic and “Traveling Pearl”

Comment

Working...
                                X