Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

ckrickett -- Nice! Somehow, I've been craving simpler, smaller pieces lately. Not feeling so into the "tai tai" look lately (icy -- thanks for teaching me this term). But I'm sure my taste for large pieces will return!

baby-nurse -- that looks stunning with your top and long chain!

No pearls for me today. I'm sitting here sweating from fever...

Crickett - that necklace is adorably dainty and I love the colors!
Baby Nurse - A delicate chain with a stunning pearl and it looks amazing against that top. I'm getting ideas about new combinations. :)

Baby Nurse, your Edison is simply beautiful :)

BAS, I thought your tiny pearls might be that size ... I already have several strands on order for a project or 3. Hope you feel better soon!

My son came home today from college with a nasty cold...I hope he doesn't make us all sick! Summer (well it feels like summer) colds are the worst...at least in the dead of winter, you feel like being under blankets with warm soup. I hope you feel better soon BAS!

We had a visit from our son from college today, too! He moves back in for the summer next Saturday.

Get well soon, and thanks for all the pretty pearl pictures.

I wore my new Mother's Day smooth drop silvery pistachio Tahitian necklace from PP today. I love the incredible luster and how they sport little blue halos that they picked up from the sweater. My earrings are Humphrey stainless steel and silver akoya. I would love a pair of pistachio akoya studs to wear with this strand.

Silver Pistachio multicolor Tahitian strand from Pearl Paradise

Red - your pistachio akoyas are divine! So lustrous.

Ckrickett - I love your blue akoyas! They look lovely with the black spinel and beautiful on your neck.

Another fun Monday catching up on pearls!

BAS - Your multi metallics are so fantastic and you really capture them well!

crickett - You've been busy beading, haven't you! I love your combinations of pearls and gems, especially the blue Akoyas and black spinel!

baby nurse - Your Edison is gorgeous and how fun to wear it so long! Great look!

yes I have Pkinnew! I have a ton of art projects that need finishing and some require beading and gemming and pearling, and whatever! So I have been super duper busy getting my skills in beading leveled up! The good thing is I keep the "rejects" ;)

This past weekend I wore my PP Y necklace and metallic drop earrings. There are little citirines sprinkled along the chain - great design, Hisano!

Pearl Paradise Y style necklace
006.jpg
017.jpg

Back