Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

One more of my 100" ropes because it feels so darn good! It feels chilly going on and then warms up, and I guess keeps a good temperature ? or it hits and lays on nerves just right, I don't know, I'm not endorsing for other than beauty, but weird! and I'm just grateful!

When I joined PG I didn't have baggy skin or arthritis, lol! For 9 years This has been the most fun place ever, with the sweetest posters! Love to you all and thanks for the gorgeous photos, everybody ����
IMG_0812.jpg

Thank you so much Bweaves, they just feel so good, I had to wear them again today, and this is a hoot.

So, it starts with that pose above, and goes from there, unwinding it, without one view of my face. It was a lot of fun because I was just showing off the pearls, and for that purpose, not bad. Not bad. Could be way better, but not so bad.

Last edited:
Red, I remember your posts of the Rikitea blues in that snowy light! I remember thinking "Perfection!"

I also remember thinking, Someday, someday....

Red, I remember your posts of the Rikitea blues in that snowy light! I remember thinking "Perfection!"

I also remember thinking, Someday, someday....

What a great memory you have! Thank you, lisa c.

For you, the blues with my Kamokas, backlit by a snowy reflection.

BlueKamoka_9640.JPG

BlueKamoka_9640c.JPG

Oh oh oh, bless your heart (in a good way), Red, thank you so much!!!!!!!! Go, Red! (Happy dance, because I'm so lazy I was going to wait and look up that photo tomorrow, but now I have it Toni-i-ight!

hi GiGi!

Last edited:
Thanks for the close up of the clasp and of all the other gorgeous pearls. Wish they still had that clasp-- it's elegant and easy to open and close.
The color of all the T's is just breathtaking. You have some gorgeous pearls, Red!

Dressing in layers because it was cold today. Everything Bagel rope, new ombre' keshi rope, long tin-cup, pistachio akoya choker, Mom's SS earrings, and Lily Pad ring. I made a lot of clacking noises when I walked around the office.

fullsizeoutput_a07.jpg

fullsizeoutput_a02.jpg

New Kojima ombre' keshi rope.

fullsizeoutput_a04.jpg

BW- I meant to reply to your other pics. You look very elegant in your pearls, the lengths really suit you. That luster luster luster!

Red, the snow makes a great backdrop for those gorgeous strands!

Aerinha, beautiful ombré!

BWeaves, love your colorful layers today!

Back