Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Battah! I like it very much!

Comment

• What a lovely WSS pendant, Katalin!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5496RSUP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	378200
      Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Waaww Katalin thats nice one! Is that diamond accented?

Comment

• Asurazzy- no this is a very simple sterling silver bail with cz. But I like it. I assembled it myself! It's not easy to buy high quality gold findings in Europe. If I find something it's really expensive, if I buy something from oversea - even if the price is ok - the 20% VAT makes is expensive. So I opted for a cheap but nice solution!

Comment

• CathyKeshi - thank you for rotating my picture! I have to learn, how to post correctly from my iPhone.

Comment

• You're most welcome, anytime, Katalin I don't post from my iPhone, so can't help you there ... have no idea how to post from an iPhone or any other phone lol ...
              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• I love it. Nothing wrong with CZs. I find they sparkle better than small diamonds in many settings.

Comment

• BWeaves, I absolutely agree!
                  http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                  Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Brothers wedding from 9/15/17. They had a medieval theme. So dressed accordingly, in 14th century type attire.

Picture is cropped the whole thing was too large so you just get my ear, neck half smile and my brothers boutonniere.

The earrings were from a strand of Freshwater pearls given to my mom because the very center pearl looked similar though smaller than Elizabeth Taylor's La Peregrina pearl. Mama made me the earrings of the pearls on either side of the center one for my birthday several years ago.

The necklace: Fresh water pearl strand from Pearl Paradise many years ago I added garnet accents and a fleur-de-lis pendant.
                    Attached Files
                    Cheers,
                    Ash

Comment

• Katalin - That's a gorgeous pearl ! It's got such great lustre ! And I 100% agree with BWeaves and JP about the CZ stones...that bail is really pretty !

Ash - Those earrings are a great size ! And the necklace is perfect for that event !
                      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• OOOO, medieval themed wedding. I love it! And it's perfect for pearls.

Comment

• The Everything Bagel rope with my Mom's SS drop earrings. Bonus jade bangle. I didn't even know the bangle was in the photo until a minute ago.

Name:	IMG_3669.jpg
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	378223

Name:	IMG_3670.jpg
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	378224

Comment

• Katalin, gorgeous chubby ssp you have there.
                            Ash, fun necklace.
                            BWeaves, pearls and jade hmmm great combo.

Comment

• So many lovely pictures! Katalin, your pendant is stunning! Ash, what a fun neckalce and I bet it was a fun event too! BW, your pearls and jade are lovely & looks perfect with your dress!

I'm wearing my Kamoka pendant and Kojima necklace to welcome my newest little angel into the world, grandbaby #4! Mom, Baby, and Dad all doing well!

Name:	new baby Finley.jpg
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	378230

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSeeker View Post
                                So many lovely pictures! Katalin, your pendant is stunning! Ash, what a fun neckalce and I bet it was a fun event too! BW, your pearls and jade are lovely & looks perfect with your dress!

I'm wearing my Kamoka pendant and Kojima necklace to welcome my newest little angel into the world, grandbaby #4! Mom, Baby, and Dad all doing well!
                                [ATTACH]55492[/ATTACH]
                                Oh, hello dear cutie!
                                Your little angel is so cute, SunSeeker. This angel is a precious pearl for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X