Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's pearls - gorgeous sticks that I adopted from BWeaves. I can't seem to get a good pic but they have gorgeous luster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3098.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	377931
    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• OOOO Battah!!! They look lovely on you. I'm so glad they went to someone I know. Thank you!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
        OOOO Battah!!! They look lovely on you. I'm so glad they went to someone I know. Thank you!!!!
        Thank YOU for letting me have them! They're such a fun alternative to white rounds.

Comment

• I think they're very Cleopatra / Nefertiti looking. Something about them makes me think of an Egyptian collar necklace from the ancient paintings.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
            I think they're very Cleopatra / Nefertiti looking. Something about them makes me think of an Egyptian collar necklace from the ancient paintings.
            Yes! That's what drew me to them. I love collar necklaces (colliers?)

Comment

• CrazyMissy- I love smallies! They are classics and so wearable.

Battah- that collar looks great. I really like the way it sits on your neck.

Comment

• Here is another strand from Sarah, at Kojima Pearls', sale. I had them shorten it and make a pendant from one of the pearls that was taken out. I thought this was a really fun look and fits right into my collection of shell jewelry. It will be perfect for my tropical travels!

Name:	IMG_3668.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	377981

Name:	IMG_3664.jpg
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	377982

Comment

• Oh, that top is cute. And so are the pearls.

My long triple for my first day back at work after Hurricane Irma. I needed my comfort pearls. My 8 mm white Hanadamas from PP. My 6-7 mm blue Vietnamese akoyas from PP. And my 5-6 mm first akoya rope that I recently restrung on Beader's Secret. I think I strung it too tight. It's kinking. But my experience has been that the knots loosen up after a few wearings and then it's just right. If it doesn't loosen up, I'll restring it a bit looser. I always knot too tight. I can't stand it when the pearls slide between knots. Since I strung it so tight, it's now 2 inches shorter than it used to be, so it doesn't nest the same way it used to, but that's OK.

Name:	IMG_3607.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	377984

My Mikimoto huggie earrings in white gold.

Name:	IMG_3609.jpg
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	377985

There were hoards of power company trucks in the parking lot this morning, heading out to fix stuff. Greg and I saw a convoy of power trucks heading down the highway last night after dropping off my Dad back home. I know Florida is usually the "screw up" state, but I have to say, the Florida governments and power companies were prepared this time. I see a lot of well organized fixing getting done.

Comment

• LOL, jeg all the blood will rush to your head that way! Let me turn you over:

Name:	jeg's photo.jpg
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	377986

Comment

• Ahhh, thank you! I feel so much better!

Comment

• That's better!!!

Comment

• That is such a perfect set for you jeg ... the matching pendant is brilliant idea
                          Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Thank you BWeaves and Cathy! And Pearl Dreams for the flip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
                              LOL, jeg all the blood will rush to your head that way! Let me turn you over:

[ATTACH]55146[/ATTACH]
                              WOW love this pairing!

Comment

• I'm amazed at how the Chinese ripples (necklace) and Kasumi pearls (earrings) from Kojima change color depending on the light. These were both taken this morning, in shade, but facing different directions.

Pink:

Name:	IMG_3617.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	378012

Purple and green:

Name:	IMG_3618.jpg
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	378013