Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Yes, I'm back in the office. I worked from home for a month and a half while my foot healed. Then, the day I took the boot off, I slipped and fell getting out of the shower and landed flat on my back. My own fault. I didn't dry the bottoms of my feet like I normally do because I didn't want to balance on one foot.

So I worked from home another week, with a couple days off to recover. I've very stiff and sore, but I'm back at work. Birkenstocks and breezy linen and pearls. At least the temperature got down into the 80s this week. Next week it'll be in the 70s. Sweater weather has to be around the corner.

Last edited:
JP: And here's your pearls!!!! I have a new necklace from OceansCove. It's Tahitians and tourmalines. It plays nicely with my Kojima necklace and earrings. I think the dark red linen drowns out the greens. I'll have to pair it with a lighter top to show off the colors better.

fullsizeoutput_90b.jpg

Oh, and a new handwoven shawl. You can't see the best part, which is the extra weaving I did near the fringe at the bottom.

fullsizeoutput_90c.jpg

So many lovely pearls!

Jeg, I can’t stop admiring your tiny Akoya keshi and Akoya round long strands.

BWeaves, Pearl Dreams, and 86Corvettegirl thank you for the kind word regarding my pendant I posted a few days ago.

Here is another Kamoka pendant and ring.

kamoka tahitian pearl ring on hand

wearing my kamoka pearl pendant

BWeaves, I love your new necklace. I'd been admiring it on Etsy. Great design and color!

Annie: Your ring and pendant are stunning. I love the purple glow in the center with the green outside. They look great with olive fabric.

annie, I love Kamoka, and your pieces are a beautiful representation!

Ack! BWeaves! Maybe you need to wrap yourself in bubble wrap! Have you tried pearls with bubble wrap? It would be a light, iridescent backdrop... Stay safe!

BW, your Tahitian & Tourmaline necklace is stunning & I love the combination!

Annie, you have 2 more Kamoka winners!! Just beautiful!

The necklace with tahitian and tourmalines is gorgeous Bweaves. So colorful.
That is a beautiful ring annie.

Kojima Kasumi pendant and earrings. Oceans' Cove Tahitian and Tourmaline necklace. I've decided to name this necklace TNT. I think the colors show up really well on this natural linen blouse. This one's from Ann G Linen. They've been very nice and contacted me to make sure I was ordering the right size before they shipped. Great customer service.

fullsizeoutput_912.jpg

Jersey Pearl told me that the colors on these Tahitians were amazing, and she was right. And they're really shiny, too. The tourmalines go perfectly with them. I'm thrilled with it. Thanks JP!!!

TNT is a great name for this necklace since the colors are explosive. It looks fabulous on this new top & looks great with your Kojima pendant & earrings. You look stunning.

I fell in love with this color green Tahitians, even though they're a little small (8-11mm). Hubby bought them for me but said they're for Christmas & I can't wear them til then. I don't think I'll wait that long. I'm now looking for a pair of earrings, preferably dangle, to go with them. It's really hard to capture the color, I even tried the white cup trick, but they are a deep green, not pistachio.

Attachments

• 20181024_183638.jpg
    20181024_183638.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20181024_184010.jpg
    20181024_184010.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 25
Back