Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves, I love the combination & they look beautiful together!! What mm size are they? As for the center pearl on the blue Akoya, it's probably just the camera angle. I have noticed when I take pics by myself with the camera facing me, I will sometimes get a distortion.

I strung the tiny Akoya keshi and Akoya rounds into long strands to wear either independently or as pearl chains. I took a photo of them with an Edison pendant from PP.

2E5ED4D3-38CA-498F-AA40-D7FB91DE6E0B.jpg

D0E65672-1BCE-41AE-8152-399EF513C835.jpg

Wearing two Edison strands twisted together in a torsade. They are very pretty on their own, but I tend to wear them together. They are from pkinnew’s collection and originally from PP.

2120F514-C2AF-440B-9BF1-4C344B626430.jpg

After wearing this dress, I pulled up an old photo I have posted before. It reminds me of fall because my grandfather raised gorgeous chrysanthemums. Every Thanksgiving he would do a cutting and sprawl them on the living room floor to make bouquets for my parents to distribute to friends. This is a flower pin from Kojima, suspended from a cloth belt.

4237E3BA-9598-4204-BC43-AC69EBA69BD0.jpeg

Jeg, I love the long keshi/Akoya necklace! They're going to be so versatile judging from how great that pendant looks on them! Your Edison torsade looks fantastic on you! Love the pearl chrysanthemum pin!

Thanks so much 86C! Yes, I think I will be wearing the Akoya strands a lot with my pendants.

Happy Fall-Harvest-Halloween! Getting ready for lunch with friends...

B59E1415-FD28-4220-A4D8-214D52364814.jpg

Jeg, love your ultra long Keshia ropes. Did you knot between all those teeny tiny pearls? I’ll have a helping of pearls, please, from your harvest feast!

Love your Harvest Feast decorations, Jeg!! I think I'll have a heaping scoop from each one of those trays!!

Today, Hubby & I went to the car show & then to dinner. We had a wonderful time! I doubled my super long white Soufflé & blue Akoya tin cup & paired with matching earrings from Sakura on Etsy.

Attachments

• 20181021_151139.jpg
    20181021_151139.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 19
Jeg, the akoya are delicious!
Corvette Girl, that necklace is almost lacy and the earrings look magnificent.

I'm not sure about this combination. What do you think? Light blue baroque akoyas from PP and Tahitians from Kojima.

View attachment 62862

I like both individually. This is the first time I've worn them together. I'm wearing them with ruby heart shaped earrings, to match the T-shirt. It just occurred to me that my Black and White Tahitian studs from Kamoka would be a good match to this pair of necklaces.

So this is a weird optical illusion. I see the center pearl on the BBA necklace looks smaller than the two pearls on either side. But if I move the necklace around, whichever pearl I put in the center looks smaller.

Do YOU like them together? I agree with jeg, would try a lighter shirt- possibly gray would work better with the two of them together? They are both beautiful strands, not sure if i like the combo together and with that shirt--- sorry! Try another pic with another shirt and post please so we can see :)

jeg, the akoya are beautiful.

JEG: I love your new "chains" and your triple tea tray stacked with pearls.
86CG: I love your souffle's and blues.

Today, it's a Kojima party. Everything Bagel, Long tin-cup and blue kidney bean shaped drop earrings.

fullsizeoutput_8ff.jpg

And a new tunic from Vivid Linen. The angle is a bit weird, but both the pearls and the tunic are LONG.

fullsizeoutput_900.jpg

Last edited:
JEG: I love your new "chains" and your triple tea tray stacked with pearls.
86CG: I love your souffle's and blues.

Today, it's a Kojima party. Everything Bagel, Long tin-cup and blue kidney bean shaped drop earrings.

View attachment 62887

And a new tunic from Vivid Linen. The angle is a bit weird, but both the pearls and the tunic are LONG.

View attachment 62888

BW, I love the combination of the Bagel rope & your long tin cup! They look wonderful with your new tunic!

Thanks so much Luvglitz, 86C, GemGeek and 2thdktr! Luvglitz, I thought about placing knots spaced every so often, but wasn’t sure if it would be a distraction given the size of the keshi, so I ended up stringing it with no knots.

86C, pretty tin cup and earrings together with your top!

BWeaves, love the outfit!

BWeaves, I forgot to mention it looks like you are back at work. (Meaning, not from home anymore) Hope you are recovered and also hope you still slip in a PJ shot once in awhile.

Back