Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeg...love that necklace the pendant loos wonderful on it !

PD - that's a great find ! Such a bonus to find a good old one with thick nacre . Thanks for the photo !

Red - love that look . It's a beautiful necklace and I know you will never get tired of looking at it !

The Harvest strands are so very wearable! I've made several of the multi GSS WSS and Tahitian pieces over the past few years and I always get feedback regarding the fact that they are just so "wearable" . Dinner or the beach they always work. ' I had one client who was hesitating thinking she might not wear it much . I met her in Beverly Hills for coffee and I wore the necklace . She finally said ..let me wear it while we walk around. We wandered through all the nice department stores and after the 5 th compliment from the various Jewellery sales people she said "I'll take it " lol Now she's always sending me photos of her wearing it all over the world .
    https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Thank you for the kind comments about my pendant and harvest strand.

Today I wore a couple of mismatched pendants. Just because I like them. My carved Kamoka again, and a recent upgrade of a Kasumi pendant that I've had for several years. This colorful Kasumi drop hangs from a Mexican opal. Setting and design by Soren at T Lee in Minneapolis.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0044.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	377119

Comment

• That opal, kasumi pendant is my favorite. A world of mystery in that opal!!!

Comment

• What a fantastic pendant that is Red!
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• You have such unique pieces, Red- that Kasumi! I do love your casual picnic style- great colors all around!

Comment

• Red, really love the combination you are wearing. The pendant is elegant with the Kasumi dangling.

Comment

• I love that pendant !! Would you please take a close up of it ? I think I remember that opal from another photo?
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• BWeaves, Inlove your little h pendant!

Pearl Dreams, I can't get over this find. They look amazing restrung, I'm sure your daughter will love them.

Red, your SSP harvest strand is sensational. Love your pendants too.

Jeg, what a gorgeous necklace! Love the tiny akoya keshi.

Wearing my Kamoka upside down keshi drops and Paspaley shell pendant.

Name:	IMG_0983.JPG
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	377126

Name:	IMG_0977.jpg
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	377125
                  Last edited by Sanippy; 09-03-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Oooo, nice earrings. But I can't shake the feeling that that pendant needs a floating pearl hanging off it. Something with a big eye pin so it can move around, like the pendant does.

I love the "egg and Kasumi" pendant. That photo does not do it justice. When I saw it at Ruckus and Red moved into the sunlight, the inside of the egg lit up like fireworks. It was amazing.

Comment

• I'm catching up soooo many pretty pieces! Red, your opal pendant is stunning, I remember being amazed by it at Ruckus !

Comment

• Beautiful, Sanippy- Kamoka's and seashells... ahhhhhh...

Comment

• Red that pendant is woah.. in a very good way!
                          Sanippy love the dangles and yes agree with Bweaves would be interesting to see a pearl floating with the sea shell.

Comment

• Red, you make me want more pendants! I love it!

Sanippy, love that combination. The upside down earrings are very cool.
                            Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Hi everyone,
                              Today Im so excited to share with our group about my pearl hunting. I bought a pearl ring that I fall in loved at first sight. It's just FWP, but the design is so beautiful. Here it is.

Name:	21330774_10213597350743639_1837691351_o.jpg
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	377138

Comment

• That looks like a really fun ring, Baby-Love. Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                                X