Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Yiling Q -- Can you take a picture of your ring on your finger? We'd love to see you wearing it!

Here are the 9-10mm studs. My kind of thread! ;)

IMG_5802-crop.jpg

TSS, thank you! It's one of my favorite pieces. She's even wearing PEARLS!

and when the sun hits her just right, she glows.

PP's blue akoya twisted with pink metallic strand (2011 ruckus gift from Jeremy). Pendant is made from Kojima's loose pearl. I put an eye ring on it (I think that's what it's called) big enough for chain and can be paired with the enhancer. Both riogrande.com and bellafindings.com carry the enhancer.

7-24-13_pearls.jpg

Exquisite!! I love it! You can't help but notice such a beautiful piece!

PP's blue akoya twisted with pink metallic strand (2011 ruckus gift from Jeremy). Pendant is made from Kojima's loose pearl. I put an eye ring on it (I think that's what it's called) big enough for chain and can be paired with the enhancer. Both riogrande.com and bellafindings.com carry the enhancer.

Oh, I love this! I've never tried to torsade anything yet...I just love the way it looks though!

Jumbo Ringed power pearls for me today...I love the creamy pearls with the kelly green

image.jpg

And I was wearing today... Well, actually I do not even know what I am wearing - are those freshwater or SSP? I ended buying them from the estate sale and the auctioneer did not know their origin in the first hand. I loved their baroque'ness and satiny luster. (in case anybody knows, I would love to hear your opinion on those!)

Anyhow the necklace is about 90 cm and the pearls are 11-16mm wide. I feel myself like a queen wearing those ;)

image.jpg

And a close-up
image.jpg
image.jpg

View attachment 24192

And I was wearing today... Well, actually I do not even know what I am wearing - are those freshwater or SSP? I ended buying them from the estate sale and the auctioneer did not know their origin in the first hand. I loved their baroque'ness and satiny luster. (in case anybody knows, I would love to hear your opinion on those!)

Anyhow the necklace is about 90 cm and the pearls are 11-16mm wide. I feel myself like a queen wearing those ;)

View attachment 24193

And a close-up
View attachment 24194
View attachment 24195

And you look like one too! Wow!

Back