This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Katbran and Cicadalady!

I like that they are darker than my other T. studs. I have a few darker pendants and a strand that needed matching studs.

Comment

• I've been keeping an eye on their studs so I saw those and thought they were gorgeous. I'm searching for a lighter pair with nice colour for my son's Fiancé - she has a dark dark Peacock .. almost an Aubergine colour. But she has masses of long dark hair so I though rather than matching the pendant I'd go for something that might show up a bit more. There's a pink/green one I've been looking at... probably should wait for the HK Show in September...but they are tempting..
      https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
      https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• According the the email I got, they are going to be listing more new items in coming weeks. Might be worth checking back.

Comment

• BWeaves - you are the one, who is worth of copying! I'm sure, you haven't copied me.

By the way, this was my first tin cup, bought on Aruba. So I haven't made this. But it have to admit, that lastly I really like tin cups! We have such a hot summer here in Europe, and I just can't wear ropes or even strands, they are just too much.

Comment

• New pendant on a strand of PP 7mm freshwaters.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2152.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	376570
            Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• A wonderful pendant, battah. I love it.

Name:	IMG_2152.jpg
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	376571

Comment

• That looks amazing, battah.

Comment

• Battah, very cool pendant.

Comment

• Thanks for the flip, Red! And thanks, PD and BW
                    Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Just lovely on its own, better on you!

Comment

• So hot today. I didn't want any pearls touching my body, so I wore the Hamentaschen on a white gold cable choker and my new Hanadama studs from PP.

Name:	IMG_3299.jpg
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	376572

Comment

• Nice studs, BWeaves. Are they the natural white?

Comment

• No, they're the pinked Hanadama studs. The natural white Hanadama studs were actually too white for me. The pinked Hanadamas looked better on my earlobes. When I put the natural white studs next to my natural white rope, the studs were almost too white. While my rope is not pink, the pinked Hanadamas actually looked better with it. They didn't match, but they didn't clash.

Oddly enough, the studs I got are not an exact match to each other. They match face on. But from the side, one is very pink and the other is white. I suspect when I was matching the studs to the rope, I was holding the stud on the right, not realizing they didn't match.

Side view.

Name:	IMG_3306.jpg
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	376573

Top view, like they look on my earlobe. They don't look THAT pink in real life.

Name:	IMG_3308.jpg
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	376574

Next to my natural white Hanadama rope.

Name:	IMG_3311.jpg
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	376576

Name:	IMG_3309.jpg
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	376575

I'm perfectly OK with them not matching.

Oh, and I just got an e-mail from Sarah that she's finished replacing the fishhooks on my Kasumi earrings with a lever back. I should have photos for you in a couple of days.
                            Last edited by BWeaves; 08-09-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

• They certainly look white on your ear lobe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Dreams View Post
                                Kamoka "Color Magic" studs arrived today. It's a rainy day and rather dark indoors but I did my best with photos. Stepped outside for one photo. One is a bit fuzzy; I can't get the focus right in the available light. I'll take a few more when the light is better.
                                Here is the listing: https://kamokapearls.com/products/co...-stud-earrings

I really like them!
                                I need to come back and read everyone's posts but I just had to stop by and say these are AMaZING! I was lusting after these but had literally just purchased dangle earrings from Kamoka. These pearls look even better in your photos. Love them!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X