Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the metallic shine on it. I also like the length.

Comment

• Love the bubble necklace. It does look very versatile. I see one in my future someday.

The new tin cup is lovely.

Comment

• Brit that bubble necklace is beautiful. I just love that style.

amti, thank you! Instagram has so much awesome jewelry eye candy, I love it.

Katalin that's lovely. Great luster on those pearls, and I love how you mixed up the colors.
        Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• Originally posted by amti View Post
          battah, that's such a lovely piece! I started following you on Instagram. I just follow people and not post. Started an I account so I could see pictures my daughter posted and ended up with a lot of pearl vendors and jewelers. lol. So many wonderful designs and pictures.

BritM, those are nice! I can see why you're going to get a lot of use from them. I don't have anything 54" and will have to look into that length now.
          I have been known to waste an entire day ogling jewelry photos on Instagram. I absolutely love all of the creative and really beautiful pieces out there.
          http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
          Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JP isn't it great? Especially with the video option. I've seen the coolest mechanical jewelry on there too. I love it.
            Instagram: @LiliasTreasures

Comment

• I've got to follow you too, JP. I see you comment on a few photos and keep meaning to do that. I try not to get onto Instagram more than twice a week bc I end up looking at so many new and wonderful things. There are some amazing photos!

Comment

• Originally posted by amti View Post
                I've got to follow you too, JP. I see you comment on a few photos and keep meaning to do that. I try not to get onto Instagram more than twice a week bc I end up looking at so many new and wonderful things. There are some amazing photos!
                For a small business owner, it's a great way to get exposure to an audience that you may otherwise never touch.
                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• JP put me onto instagram..Thank you JP ). I'm so hopeless at Social Media I'd never even looked at it before. Now it's addicting ! With our time difference ..by the time I'm up theres a million photos that I've missed ! But it's still good fun !
                  https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                  https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Brit, love your bibble necklace, looks very happy against your top!
                    Katalin, congrats on your creation! Very pretty pearls! I love tincups in the summer!

Comment

• Katalin, I love everything about that necklace. I need to add learning how to make tin cups to the list of things I need to learn, including stringing and knotting.

Comment

• Thanks for the responses to you all! BritM believe me, wire wrapping is easy and I have a lot of fun doing it. This whole necklace took me only about 1 hour, so it's worth it!

Comment

• PP natural white hanadamas with PofJ gem grade FWP earrings. The gem grade match the hanadama strand better than my akoya wedding studs do.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0167.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	376171

Comment

• BritM,
                            Lovely! Turning that photo for you...
                            I'd love to see what they look like outdoors sometime.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BritM's akoyas.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	376172

Comment

• What lovely pearls BritM!

I'm officially off photo flipping duty for a while, as am already in California ... no laptop
                              Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• BritM - those are lovely akoyas! They look really good with your skin tone. Those natural colored ones are on my wish list, for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X