Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Katbran ... I'm not so comfortable with being "seen" ... I love the blues too!

Oh, Baby Nurse ... thank you, my friend ... you just made my day too!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Comment

• Cathy. I love your selfie! You and your pearls look lovely! I love the combo of the small blues with the big whites. I never think of combining mine like that and it looks great. Must go play in my jewelry box now.

Comment

• Cathy - That look is so refreshingly cool. Perfect! (As is your selfie - love to see friends' smiles )

Comment

• You look STUNNING, Cathy! Those pearls are the perfect foil to your coy grin and pretty top!
          Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Cathy,
            You look beautiful and summery. I love the pearls together as well! Nice job!

Comment

• Originally posted by CathyKeshi View Post
              RARELY do I do this ... but I really liked this combination, so I'm bravely sharing: Nothing better on a hot, busy 4th of July than blue & white linen, accented with white baroque akoyas, baby blue Vietnamese akoyas, and white akoya earrings accented with blue aquamarines ... which you can't see in my bad selfie ... all pearls from Jeremy, Hisano & PP.

[ATTACH]52985[/ATTACH]
              A beautiful woman in beautiful pearls! More selfies please

Comment

• Pearly-Whites
                Congratulations on your new bundle of boy-joy. Love your pearly redos too.

Comment

• Hi ladies, I have been waaaay delinquent on this thread and very behind! I've shared some pics on the Bay Area Mini Ruckus thread but wanted to cross post here.

I've put the baby octos into tandem flyer earrings! sqquueeeee they are sssoo cute!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8702.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	375951Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8701.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	375952

Comment

• Also want to introduce a very special new ring. Sheri had an antique art nouveau ring made with a natural Mississippi river pearl. It's too small so she graciously allowed me to rehome it. I think it is like size 3 and change? Some of you know I like BIG, I don't do anything dainty, so doubled it up with an ooooold ring from my mom that I have neglected for a long while. The style is also a bit more retro, and the woman's head reminds me of Wonder Woman, so I'm loving this new combo and wearing them a lot. This is my VERY FIRST NATURAL pearl! Wooohhhooo!!!

Name:	IMG_8717.jpg
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	375953

Today I wore the wing earrings with the ring combo set to the office!

Name:	IMG_8827.jpg
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	375954

Comment

• Love it all, Purr!! Awesome nouveau ring, spot on!! I adore the tandem flyers!
                      Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Thank you MSC! I know you have an impressive natural pearl collection. This is my very first so extra special! Plus I LOVE it when new acquisitions just fall into place along with pre-existing family members like it is meant to be. And given my weird sizes, whenever jewelries fits me, it is that much more special!

Comment

• Lovely mississippi river pearl ring! 3 is very small but looks great on you & your hands donlt look that tiny!!!! Lucky you. My pinky might be a 3...LOL but don;t like pinky rings.
                          I like white gold so it keep me from buying the older stuff that predates white gold ...guess there is always platinum but thats rare too.

Comment

• The octo earrings are SOOOOOO CUTE!

Comment

• Very cute ! Your wing earrings are very pretty ! Size 3??? Maybe on my pinkie toe ... lol. Looks great on you !
                              https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                              https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Cathy I LOVE your rare selfie!!! you MUST take it more often! we are always more self-conscious than we should be with our selfies. Love your smile and glow in it!

And wait - 1 2 3 Vietnamese blue akoyas? OMG I die!!! Please post!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X