Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

BWeaves... very cool haircut !!! sounds like your trip was excellent ! A friend just returned from wandering all over Northern Europe .. they loved Stockholm . I had hoped to get up that way this year..but maybe next year .. Love all the photos !!

jeg - wow FiJi 'o ' rama !! Holy moly you managed to get a bucket load lol They look amazing !!

Lary- what a beautiful pink pearl! Gorgeous !!

Parrot Lady: My hair would do that if I let it grow out, complete with the pigtail ringlets. But I have the necklace to recreate the look. The earrings look heavy, though. My ears can barely handle one 9 mm drop. I wonder how much artistic licence the painter had with making the pearls look bigger than they were in real life?

Good morning everyone. I drove my daughter to the airport today wearing my metallic white FWP. When I restrung the necklace, I shortened it to 17" so as to better fit tops that have higher necklines.

Necklace is 8.0-8.5mm, studs are 9.0-9.5mm, both from PP.

Attachments

• Metallic white FWP 9-9.5mm forum.jpg
    Metallic white FWP 9-9.5mm forum.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Metallic white FWP necklace forum.jpeg
    Metallic white FWP necklace forum.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 22
Tahitian Bull.jpg
Nothing like wearing your Tahitians on a bull... only in Texas

Thank you, ladies! They aren't perfectly round, and I know for some people that is off-putting, but it doesn't faze me. :)

I am just giddy! I got a new SoC mabe pendant in today. I had them send it to a jeweler and set it so I didn't have to part ways with it to get made. I think it turned out great! This picture my husband took is pretty good, but it still does the mabe no justice.

Attachments

• 20180629_184839.jpg
    20180629_184839.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I went today to get the 26" Tahitian & SS ombré strand & this is what she looks like with her longer sister. I'm so happy I was able to get her since the jeweler only had the 1 & he was holding it for me.
These pics will probably wind up sideways too.

Attachments

• 20180629_174515.jpg
    20180629_174515.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180629_174520.jpg
    20180629_174520.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 34
BW, I love seeing these paintings with pearls! SO many wonderful posts lately. Lary007, your SoC is lovely!

Thank you, Cathy. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried everything I can think of. One day, I'll figure out the trick.

Back