Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ladies! I've been terribly delinquent in posting. Here are a few pics from the past couple of weeks!
    My Jade & HG Ripple combo strand, ombre-multi pearl strand nested in peacock Tahitian strand paired with GSSP ring, and Emily Thorne came out to play with Sheri's Screamer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6791-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	374702Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6833.jpg
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	374703Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6893.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	374704

Comment

• DAMMIT! Haven't posted in too long, forgot I need to pre-rotate the photos...

Name:	IMG_6791-1.jpg
Size:	104.7 KB
ID:	374705Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6833.jpg
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	374706Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6893.jpg
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	374707

Comment

• Gorgeous as always!

Comment

• Purranha--You have such a gorgeous collection and great sense of style!! Beautiful pearls!

Comment

• Sunseeker, that’s a lovely combo for spring. The geode looks delicious.

Red, ah, gorgeous golden pearls at the beach! What a perfect start to summer.

Kalmen, the arrangement of the pearls and the little gold beads in your Catherine Cardellini rope is stunning.

BWeaves, I love the blue and white combo.

Justin, that’s a cool bracelet. Please tell us more about it.

Purranha, all those looks are gorgeous, but I especially love Emily Thorne with Sheri's Screamers. I need tassels, lol.

Comment

• KaySD, Kalmen, and Sanippy - thank you so much! BW, your lapis and coordinated outfit look lovely together. And Purr, love love love your strands, I especially like the jade with the ripples. And Kalmen, I love your South Seas and Tahitian strand. That would go with so many things in my closet!

Comment

• Wow I have fallen seriously behind here ...I've spent the last few days in Sydney and only managed to hop on and off the site..busy busy busy!
                Sunseeker - that is a beautiful pendant ..I love the shading !
                Kalmen - Lovely rope ! I'm sure you get lots of wear from it !
                BWeaves- Love the lapis ! I did like it with the little Krispys but lets face it ..they look great with the pendant !
                Purr - you are so adventurous ! Well done with all your designs ! I was thinking of you yesterday as I looked down at the big grey tassel on my bench...what to do what to do ?? Maybe I'll be inspired now ! ( I do love that Tahitian rope !)
                Justin - Very cool bracelet - I think most guys would wear that ! Looks great with the watch .
                Red- those earrings are so very sweet !
                Last edited by Katbran; 05-17-2017, 11:42 PM.
                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• My white Burmese South Sea pearl ring in Oracle setting from Pearl Paradise.

Name:	20170518_144941.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	374726

Comment

• Gorgeous pearls Purr!

Red, that ring is stunning!

Comment

• Red love that ring!
                      It glows!

I've got a new ring too. It's a ripple from a lot I bought from Kong Pearls at etsy.
                      I got a local jeweller to make the setting.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1495101758152.jpg
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	374727

Comment

• Kalmen! Soo pretty!!! Love the rainbow ripple!

Comment

• Bravo ladies! So many stunners lately! Between the SoC ring and the little h pendant and all the tahitians, there's a large puddle at my feet...

This is a vintage pearl and gold charm that I recently purchased in a lot of jewelry from my best friend. Her terminally ill aunt was a hoarder and when she took over as POA she discovered 2 security deposit boxes filled with gold coins and jewelry. My bff isn't into jewelry and couldn't tell the difference between costume and the good stuff, so she asked me to sort it all and advise her on how to sell. My prize was being able to cherry pick items to buy from her directly, so I was able to get a lot of broken chains, a pearl necklace, and some charms and rings for way way below scrap value. I wish I had taken some photos of the hoard because it was immense and pretty overwhelming to sort through. It took over 3 hours to do a quick sorting! I hope she makes a killing on it all since the proceeds will go to her aunt's care. Anyways, this is my favorite charm of the lot and it reminds me of my bff who is a very good judge of character.

Name:	IMG_0711.jpg
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	374728

Name:	IMG_0712.jpg
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	374729
                          Check out my jewelry here

Comment

• Kalmen, your ripple pearl is so colorful. That ring would get me in trouble while driving, lol.

MSC, that gavel charm is great.

Red, your Burmese South Sea pearl just glows – lovely!

For those who don’t know, the PP Oracle setting was designed based on a custom ring PP had created for Caitlin years before to hold her “purloined pearl.” (Story of the pearls here: ) Red and I both admired Caitlin’s ring, so when we bought Burmese White South Sea pearls at the 2015 Ruckus, we asked John if he could create similar settings. I expected to pay for an expensive custom setting, but PP decided to include the new Oracle setting in its standard line-up, so we got a good deal when it debuted as a Friday special.

Here is Caitlin’s ring:

Name:	Caitlin.jpg
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	374730Click image for larger version

Name:	Purloined pearls 2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	374731Click image for larger version

Name:	Purloined pearls.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	374732

Here is the wax cast of the Oracle setting being designed around my pearl:

Name:	RC-4-prong-ring.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	374733

Comment

• Whoops, I forgot the link for the story of the purloined pearls. It is pretty entertaining if you have not heard it before.

https://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/sh...e-News-Article

Comment

• I love the wax carving photo! It is amazing what things can be done these days...and this is a beautiful mounting for a pearl.
                                http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                                Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

Working...
                                X