Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Aww I love your cute necklaces, jeg. Not just cute they exude delicate elegance too.

A couple days of pearls-

Colorful Tahitians-
Colorful Tahitians

Fiji rope doubled-
A rope of fiji pearls doubled

Thank you MSC, Katbran, GemGeek, KaySD, and Pareltje! Kay, I did, I've been fiddling with little floral designs lately. I want to do a matching pendant but I don't have any large pearls to match the little ones. That'll be another item on my shopping list, I guess! I got the little ones from Kojima and love them, they're dyed freshies but have colors very similar to Tahitians in real life. I keep making myself stuff with them, they're pretty.

I wish I had something but the only dyed pearls I have are a beautiful blue grey oval shape... There are some beautiful dyed black pearls out there ... some shockers too lol

jeg - lovely pendant and those Fiji are gorgeous!!!!

The first day of spring is just around the corner!

Getting ready- (Pastel Tahitian strand from Carolyn Ehret)
Pastel Tahitian strand from Carolyn Ehret

“Hoppy” Spring!
Hoppy Spring

Jeg ..... What Pattye said !!!!!!! Made my day too; so adorable :) What are those "strings" holding the pearl pendants? Ribbon, thread or ... ?

Jeg, that's a super wonderful display of pearls. Oh I love the bunnies. And sure, your pearls look like colorful Easter eggs!

Thanks everyone! That is the nicest compliment, that the little spring scene made your day! I do like to have fun with my stuff, and yes, keep pearls from being too serious. Cathy, the “strings” are a soft ribbon that came on a small bolt. It has been in my supplies forever, so I can’t even remember where it came from. :(

BUNNIES!!!!!

Sorry, I've been off at a weaving conference and missed these adorable bunnies. Thanks, JEG.

Thank you, BWeaves and Sunseeker! Sunseeker- yes, definitely- play, play, play!

Back