Pearl Paradise The Internet's Largest Collection of Fine Pearls - Shop Now! 80% Off Retail. Free Returns. Free Shipping. A+ Rating on BBB.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamoka studs and multicolour baroque tin cup (not Kamoka) today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8640.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	374552

Name:	IMG_8644.JPG
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	374549
    Last edited by Sanippy; 05-06-2017, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• OOOOO, lovely. Tahitians make my favorite tin cups. I must look into getting one. (Looks in pearl drawer and realized she already has one.) Must get another, then.

Comment

• Those Kamoka pearls are just so GREEN ! They are gorgeous! I remember looking at them on the website and wondering if they would be that green IRL ...yup ..they are !
        https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
        https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanippy View Post
          Here is the listing! https://www.pearlparadise.com/produc...pearl-necklace

I assumed there were multiple strands as the listing did not state that it was OOAK however my strand appears to match the photo and it sold out as soon as I bought it. So perhaps it was OOAK after all?

Here is the listing for the sale batch from a few months ago. I think there were 7 strands available and a few of us here have them. https://www.pearlparadise.com/produc...pearl-necklace
          I had to email Erin just to find out about your strand. And yours is the last one. No more. Nada!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearly-Whites View Post
            Kalmen-Go to the Gempacked.com website, item PAW46057.
            Got it. THANKS

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
              OOOOO, lovely. Tahitians make my favorite tin cups. I must look into getting one. (Looks in pearl drawer and realized she already has one.) Must get another, then.
              Your Kojima keshi tin cup is AMAZING! Tahitians make my favourite tin cups too, I have one made of freshwater keshi but it doesn't get the same love.
              Last edited by Sanippy; 05-06-2017, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katbran View Post
                Those Kamoka pearls are just so GREEN ! They are gorgeous! I remember looking at them on the website and wondering if they would be that green IRL ...yup ..they are !
                Yeah they are super green, and the colour is really deep if that makes sense. The only pearl I have that can rival the depth of colour is also a Kamoka. If only I could afford an entire strand of these pearls!

Name:	IMG_5989.JPG
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	374550

Name:	IMG_6007.JPG
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	374551

Comment

• Originally posted by kalmen22 View Post
                  I had to email Erin just to find out about your strand. And yours is the last one. No more. Nada!
                  Oh noes. Perhaps they have similar strands not yet listed in the vault? Ovalish silver Ts must be relatively plentiful?

Comment

• Sanippy, your tin cup is darling! And the color on those Kamoka studs - wow!

Comment

• Sanippy, your Kamoka greens wowed me and made me green with envy. Woawwwhh stunning!

Comment

• Gorgeous! Those earrings...oh my.
                        Did you make this tin cup yourself? It is really pretty...love the rolo chain and variation of shapes and sizes of pearls!
                        And your bracelet matches my favorite pearl on my Kamoka tin cup...I love the teal color.
                        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
                        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Thank you ladies!

Jersey Pearl - yes, I made the tin cup! I've been toying with the idea of lengthening it to around 31". More fun to look at but not sure if it will drape/sit nicely?

Comment

• Conscious that I've been monopolising this thread but I wanted to share my newly restrung silver babies with you. I shortened it to 17" per my beading board or 16.25" per my tape measure..weird!! I may add a few pearls back in for a little extra length.

Name:	IMG_8665.jpg
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	374564

Name:	IMG_8666.jpg
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	374565

With my peacock Ts. This strand is definitely longer than 18", just over 19" per the tape measurer.

Name:	IMG_8658.jpg
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	374566
                            Last edited by Sanippy; 05-07-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Very pretty Sanippy!
                              I don't entirely trust my beading board markings. I figure they are an approximation.

Comment

• Loving those silvers. They look gorgeous on you. Kicking myself for not getting some. Erin mentioned they are all out, No more in the vault too.

Today I wore the gold ss keshi I bought from Atlas pearls in Bali. I restrung coz I hated the small ball clasp that they used. Made it so difficult to wear.
                                Wore it on its own and added a chain with blue ss pendant.Click image for larger version

Name:	PhotoGrid_1494149477527.jpg
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	374567

Comment

Working...
                                X