Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thank you, Jersey Pearl, Marianne, Katbran, Pareltje, and BWeaves!! Ok, I guess I am fortunate the only critters in my yard are squirrels burying things.

Happy Valentine's Day, Pearl Lovers!!!

Ruby heart earrings with akoya drops.

fullsizeoutput_548.jpg

My birthday choker (the small one) with my new baroque akoya necklace (the big one). And Mom's ruby swan. This is the first time I've worn a brooch on a T-shirt. I usually pin them to tweed jacket lapels. I love how the bird on the shirt is looking at the brooch.

fullsizeoutput_547.jpg

I think my camera in my phone is going bad. My selfies seem to be very pixelated any more.

P.S. If you look really close in the left side of the last photo, there's a watercolor of several swans.

BWeaves, your birds are all adorable, and those are my favorite earrings ... so perfect for Valentine's Day :)

jeg, your pearl critters are adorable, but real rodents UGH, no thank you! Unfortunately, we have snakes around here. So if you hear me scream in LA it's b/c I saw another copperhead. Jeg, love love love your remix ropes, perfectly paired against your pink top. BW, your earrings and swans are so elegant, as always. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Thank you, Battah and Sunseeker! Snakes, eewwwww, I would be screaming, too! Battah, those earrings look great on you! BWeaves, your sweet earrings were perfect for Valentine’s Day, or any other day!

oh, no .... please ... let's not talk about sssssssssss ............................

Sssssss ............. Swans?

IMG_4219.jpg

Swans and bunnies. My weaknesses. The watercolor of the swans is by Ray Comazzi, a local artist. I've had guests think his paintings were photos.

Last edited:
Stunning BWeaves!

Baby Ts from PP, mismatched studs from Ocean Cove and Kamoka bracelet today.

C59D3045-3658-4642-9110-51821BE16933.jpg

264559DB-0AF6-4D0D-BC6F-E808EE866CCA.jpg

Last week it looked like spring, this morning I woke up to snow! Brrrr...

E466F4AD-DF00-4B52-8584-819854B6E9A2.jpg

Back