Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalmen--What an incredible ombre strand! Absolutely beautiful. the coconut ring is just too cool!

Comment

• This is my latest endeavor. I was inspired by MSC camouflaging defects in necklaces and pearls with these little diamond inserts. These are an old pair of black 9mm Tahitian earrings which I didn't really wear. I ordered the little diamond inserts from Bella Findings. Sorry for the blurry ear shot! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1661.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	374528Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	374529

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearly-Whites View Post
        This is my latest endeavor. I was inspired by MSC camouflaging defects in necklaces and pearls with these little diamond inserts. These are an old pair of black 9mm Tahitian earrings which I didn't really wear. I ordered the little diamond inserts from Bella Findings. Sorry for the blurry ear shot! [ATTACH]50890[/ATTACH][ATTACH]50891[/ATTACH]
        Those look great...I've been tempted on several occasions to order those...which size did you get?
        http://www.oceanscovejewelry.com
        Instagram: Ocean's Cove

Comment

• Originally posted by kalmen22 View Post
          It wasn't me. But I was eyeing them too. Except they were size 7. So I had to get it customised as i needed a size 5.

Here is a pic he sent to me[ATTACH]50889[/ATTACH]
          I am cuckoo for coconuts!

Comment

• Kalmen22: I was eyeing the other coconut ring, as it was a size 8 and I have big knuckles, but that one is gorgeous, too!!! But your ombre' rope is to die for. Wow!

PearlyWhites: The diamond inserts in the studs look great. They sit just right on your earlobe. Kojima has a pair like that, and I keep eyeing them, but I'm afraid my holes aren't straight, and that mine would look droopy or cross-eyed or something. I'm secretly hoping to try them on at Ruckus, maybe (along with just about everything else).
            Last edited by BWeaves; 05-05-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Pearls gone wild! My co-irkers actually commented on all my pearls today.

My PP Hanadama rope with Mom's akoya choker. I love the way these two necklaces glow. Mikimoto white gold huggie earrings with attached round pearl drops.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2874.jpg
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	374530

Mom's akoya ring and freshwater bracelet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2875.jpg
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	374531

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                Kalmen22: I was eyeing the other coconut ring, as it was a size 8 and I have big knuckles, but that one is gorgeous, too!!! But your ombre' rope is to die for. Wow!

JP: The diamond inserts in the studs look great. They sit just right on your earlobe. Kojima has a pair like that, and I keep eyeing them, but I'm afraid my holes aren't straight, and that mine would look droopy or cross-eyed or something. I'm secretly hoping to try them on at Ruckus, maybe (along with just about everything else).
                BWeaves, I am just the admirer...the lobes and earrings belong to PearlyWhites

Comment

• Doh! My mistake. I've corrected it.

Comment

• Thanks JP, they are the larger 2.7mm 20 point diamonds in white gold. I am thinking of the yellow gold for a turquoise stone.

Comment

• Here are some focused pictures thanks my husband.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1422.jpg
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	374533Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1418.jpg
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	374534
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Pearly-Whites; 05-05-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Kalmen, your Kamoka is amazing. That pearl is so green!

PW - your studs look great! Love the addition of a little sparkle.

BWeaves - Love the opulence of layers and layers of pearls. You pull off this look so well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanippy View Post
                          PP's 20% off everything has started (I think) and I snapped up another strand of 8-10mm silver ovals. I love my silver rope, made up of an 8-10mm strand and my babies. But I really really miss wearing my babies as an 18" necklace. The steep size graduation was also bugging me. I'm hoping the new strand will be a good match for the rope!

Rope:

[ATTACH]50875[/ATTACH]

New strand:

[ATTACH]50876[/ATTACH]

My babies!! Can't wait to wear them like this agin.

[ATTACH]50878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]50877[/ATTACH]

Edited to add: NO MORE pearls for me!!!
                          hahaha! I stopped saying that a long time ago b/c something new always comes along that steals my heart!

Comment

• BW--Gorgeous layers of pearls! The green Kojima studs would be beautiful on you as you have some beautiful greens!!

Horrified to see my inner ear blown up and the associated pores!!!

Comment

• sanippy, love your new name, have no fear I think you are recognized by your pearls!

BW, your hanadama rope is stunning!

PW, love those little diamond inserts, what a creative solution!

Kalmen, can't wait to see hand shots of your new ring!

Comment

• Sanippy ! No one would think you're a fraud ! Cute name !
                                PW -- I've looked at those before but was concerned as to how sparkly the diamonds would be ...living so far away makes taking chances a bit tiresome if they don't work out. I'm glad to see they are very pretty ! I'm building an order and will add some in as they will be useful. I'd ordered some loose gemstones for just this purpose ...the bezeled diamonds would be easier !

BW- that rope ...well Fabulous just doesn't go Far enough !

Kal- the coconut ring is wonderful! Can't wait to see the photos ! The pearl is a gorgeous green !
                                https://www.instagram.com/pearlzaustralia/?hl=en
                                https://www.etsy.com/shop/pearlzaustralia

Comment

Working...
                                X