Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

My second treasure from Kojima are SoC mabe pearl earrings. These are true chameleons and these pictures are taken outside on an overcast day but the colors pop!

Kojima Sea of Cortez Mabe earrings
040.jpg
038.jpg
055.jpg

Pkinnew, LOVE your new big silvery Tahitian pearl ... WOW! I'm so glad you got that (my husband is overjoyed you're the one who got it and not me LOL); I think it looks great with the cord and on the pearls; that's a very nice enhancer! And those Sea of Cortez earrings ... oh, just so yummy ... Congratulations :)

pkinnew -- Absolutely stunning! You should see the smile on my face!

Today -- WSS with Bauhaus earrings (PP):

Large white South Sea pearl strand from Pearl Paradise
bauhaus earrings with WSS.jpg
Pearl Paradise white South Sea close up

Hanadama, your fireball pendant and akoya earrings have beautiful luster and look great on you!

Pkinnew, I'm glad you bought that stunning pistachio Tahitian and plucked it out of temptation's way. I love it best on the akoya.

BAS, the WSS are breathtaking!

Pkin- that pendant is a beautiful pearl ! I think it looks wonderful on the black and I think , from the photo, that it looks perfect with the pearls. In the photo the colours seem fine together .. do you feel that you need the white for more contrast? Looks darn gorgeous to me ! lol

BAS - big fat white SS pearls...how can you go wrong ... always fabulous !

Ooooh, BAS ... there THEY are! I'm SO glad I got to see those WSS in person :)

Drat, darn and....
Really need lots of 'like' buttons for all those beauties!

Pkinnew - your Tahitian looks fabulous with the pistachio akoyas! The colours work beautifully together.

BAS - your WSS are gorgeous and so lustrous! They are positively glowing!

I would love to see some ropes if we have any willing models??

I'd especially love to see them worn I'm different ways - doubled, tripled, knotted etc. I'm thinking of buying one (one day!) and would love some inspiration!

My second treasure from Kojima are SoC mabe pearl earrings. These are true chameleons and these pictures are taken outside on an overcast day but the colors pop!

Stunning!!! I love the way you put the different types of pearls together!

pkinnew -- Absolutely stunning! You should see the smile on my face!

Today -- WSS with Bauhaus earrings (PP):

Oh my!!! That strand!!! My jaw just hit the floor! It looks fabulous with those earrings!

A fun evening required special pearls.

SO lovely newberry! Special pearls indeed!

ckrickett, you T's look so good styled that way!

BAS- Your WSS are my #1 favorite of your collection.

Newberry, nice, very nice! to see you posting yourself!
and ladies, seeing your pics is the best part of my day! You're all gorgeous😀

BAS - Your white SS strand is a knockout! What a once-in-a-lifetime piece, worthy of royalty!

ckrickett - Love your triple look - very nice! Keep 'em coming!

Wow, so many beautiful pearls, I don't know where to start!

pkinnew, your collection is breathtaking. That enhancer pearl does enhance the pistachio akoyas! I think they look lovely together. I love your SoC mabe earrings, too; they look so fun.

Newberry, I love your tornado!! Wow! Looks really glamorous!

BAS, that WSS strand is a pleasure to see every time. So very elegant! The earrings go very well with it, too.

Back